Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Question...Please help!

Started by Spirit, June 09, 2015, 08:11:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spirit

First (1) shows the dead point of this system, nothing happens..
Second (2) shows the weight lifted manually by hands..

Question:
When the weight is let go of can the force of the falling weight be harnessed? Will the harnessed force be enough to shift the rod/shaft like in (3)?

noonespecial

Based on the sketch, I would say no. Assuming that the mass was not accelerated (pushed), it would return to position 1.

Spirit

also I forgot to mention that the weight is a lot heavier than the rod/shaft and that the weight is attached to the rod/shaft.
for example the rod would be 3 pounds and the weight 40 pounds.

when i let go of the weight it just free falls back to position (1).
I'm just asking can the force of the falling weight be harnessed? and can the harnessed force  be used to move the lever rod/shaft like in position (3)?

noonespecial

It would help if you could explain a little more on what this is supposed to do. In other words, once the lever is moved to the other side, then what? Is this the output of the device? How will you drive the input?

Spirit

Assuming we successfully reach phase (3) from that point the weight should fall on its own so we can repeat the process. All we had to do was lift the weight once by hand, the rest will work on its own perpetually.