Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Site not available off and on over the past weeks...

Started by Pirate88179, June 10, 2015, 10:02:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

I have read some others mention this in a few topic areas and I too have had problems accessing this site over the past few weeks.
Sometimes, I can not get on for an entire day or two.  Once in a while I get the message.."you are not authorized to access this site" or words to that effect, but most of the time, the home page never loads.  I use Firefox but when having trouble, I try getting onto the site using Chrome and IE with the same results....nothing loads.

I have very fast internet (at least for me) 17 mbps and my computer is also pretty fast and has no problems on any other webpage.

Stefan, did you recently switch hosing companies or internet providers or something?

I am in the USA and am curious if this is happening to others here in my country, or if this problem is worldwide?
I figure that if a lot of folks are seeing the same as me, then this will really cut down on the traffic Stefan gets on this site.

Thanks,

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

Magluvin

Quote from: Pirate88179 on June 10, 2015, 10:02:04 PM
I have read some others mention this in a few topic areas and I too have had problems accessing this site over the past few weeks.
Sometimes, I can not get on for an entire day or two.  Once in a while I get the message.."you are not authorized to access this site" or words to that effect, but most of the time, the home page never loads.  I use Firefox but when having trouble, I try getting onto the site using Chrome and IE with the same results....nothing loads.

I have very fast internet (at least for me) 17 mbps and my computer is also pretty fast and has no problems on any other webpage.

Stefan, did you recently switch hosing companies or internet providers or something?

I am in the USA and am curious if this is happening to others here in my country, or if this problem is worldwide?
I figure that if a lot of folks are seeing the same as me, then this will really cut down on the traffic Stefan gets on this site.

Thanks,

Bill

Yep, same here.

The other day I was wanting to answer an post that I read earlier that day, and all evening till I went to bed, "you are not authorized to access this site".   I was >:(    ;D

Sometimes the site loads but looks very very generic, where the whole page is a bit dislocated, text of threads list is blue and missing a lot of portions or they are just invisible?  Will do a screen shot next time. Sometimes makes me wonder if I have been 'redirected' to the dark net. 8) 8) 8) :o 8) 8) 8)         ;D

Sometimes my reply page is stretched out horizontally like 3 to 4 screen widths. Gotta pan over to the far right to hit reply. Cuz once I finalize the post with 'Mags', Im on the far left, sooo, I dont get the luxury of happening to be at the end of the sentence on the far right of the page.  :P ;D But thats my problem. ;D   Just bugs me a bit. >:( ;)

My cell phone browser is shut down regularly if I come here.  Takes a few reloads to hopefully get a thread up.  No other sites I go to on my phone do that. So I dont think its the phone. ;)

All been going on for some time now.  A bit distracting and disappointing. :-[   But Im still here. :-*    ;D

Mags

tinman

I have the same problem. IE will not load the home page, but firefox is ok.
I also keep getting the error 500 message , or you dont have permission to view this site.

Magluvin

Quote from: tinman on June 11, 2015, 01:02:28 AM
I have the same problem. IE will not load the home page, but firefox is ok.
I also keep getting the error 500 message , or you dont have permission to view this site.

I use firefox and still have issues.

Just got the generic screen to show up....  screen grabs

Mags