Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All You Know is Wrong - That's Official ;-)

Started by DROBNJAK, June 11, 2015, 04:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poynt99

Quote from: tinman on June 12, 2015, 06:57:36 AM
I see the big guns are leaving this one alone ::)
Easier to bury your head in the sand,than to find out what you thought was right is in fact wrong. ;)
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

joel321

Quote from: ayeaye on June 13, 2015, 12:09:03 PM
I think i can, as i don't know much about it myself.

Electrons, they have a frequency and a wave length, the same as all bodies, except when heavier, then the wave length is smaller. Thus the experiments such as a two slit experiment (bohm always called it a two slit experiment not a double slit experiment) can be done with electrons, the same as with photons. Like you can calculate your frequency and wave length, when knowing your weight. Your wave length is very small though, which makes for you somewhat difficult to walk through the walls.

Now consider a coil which is shielded the way that there is no magnetic field outside of it. When an electron beam passes near it, then the frequency of the electrons has a phase shift when there is a magnetic field inside the coil, and none if there is no magnetic field. The frequency of the electrons themselves, as i explained above, not the frequency with which the electron beam is modulated.

The problem with that is that their mathematics cannot describe that effect well. David Bohm was all about interconnectedness, and thus likely thought that the effect is non-local. Non-local because there is no magnetic field outside the coil, thus the electrons sense something which cannot affect them directly.

David Bohm has a concept of implicate order, that is all the reality is a changing interconnected network, with changing network topology, that is. Mathematics, that is analytical expressions, cannot describe such network. By that, particles are changing structures of connections. They have frequency, they behave like waves, and their structure is over a larger area, due to the way the changes of connections happen there, a propagating process which is a general form of wave. Yet their structure is separate from anything else and cannot merge with it, thus the wave particle duality. Like charged particles may regularly create long extensions of that structure, which may look like thunderbolts, when they cross each other, the particles interact with each other. This is the way how objects can find each other in the 3d world, because they cannot see each other, so the have to "stumble" the things around them, with such "thunderbolts". It is that people cannot imagine such kind of changing structures, this is why it is very difficult for them to understand the things, like particles.

Theory of relativity, well, this theory is all about that things are completely separated, to completely disregard interconnectedness. Like say another planet moves towards us with a half of the speed of light. Now when we have a large telescope, we see that the time goes faster on that planet. But when they on that planet have a large telescope, too, then they see that the time goes faster on our planet. So on what planet then does the time go faster? The speed is relative, but in spite that this theory is so much about relativity, it seems to sometimes consider that speed is not relative. Well anyway, this theory may well fail when anything has to do with interconnectedness, that is non-locality. Because this theory assumes that things are completely separated from each other, may not have anything common or anything which ties them together. Not that it is entirely wrong, but it just may not describe things adequately enough.

This is the limitation of human thinking, one should be not human, to understand it better. Like ayeaye's are like forms of aliens, their thinking is different ;)

I don't know that this effect can cause any real force or has any considerable physical effect. As i said, it is mostly just about that their mathematics cannot well describe that effect. So they come up with different ways how mathematics may describe it, but analytical equations are inherently an incomplete model by themselves, thus they can be made more exact, but can nevertheless never describe everything exactly. So it may rather be just an unnecessary mental exercise.

So this is i think what every 5 year old will understand.

The following picture depicts two electrons, trying to find each other.

Is that how you talk to a 5 year old? Lol

Just kidding but you have a lot of stuff going on there to ponder about. One of the many that got me wondering/pondering is that "do electrons have different mass or are they all the same size?" Now you have me thinking/wondering too "what is spinning around an electron?"

Another thing, what is it with mathematicians trying to ONLY focus on the singularity? I think part of the reason "the big bang" makes sense to a mathematician is because it hits a singularity. The opposite of "the big bang" will only be understood as a negative number. And that is over and done with I assume. That may well make sense in the numbers but but math cannot explain the whole universe...what is the math equation for glass? Not the recipe for items used to make glass, but the MATH why the light passes through it. I think people HIT a certain area where they believe that they already figured out EVERYTHING and feel superior to everything else YET TO BE DISCOVERED! So they close their mind and only spent their life trying to "teach" people instead of keep on learning.

At any rate, I didn't really understood what you meant :P can you explain it like if you where talking to an embryo? lol

Turbo

It's quite simple actually,

There is a part of an old equation that was cut off to make the calculations more easy, and also "because it doesn't do anything" but little did they know back then, and little do most know now.
You can actually measure this potential it has a pronounced effect around high voltage discharges, and i am not talking about RF or X-rays or something like that.
There is another field and this is the field you could be interested in, but most keep playing with statics and magnetic s.
You can identify or notice this field the easiest way by using a moving conductor, it does not need to be magnetic nor does it have to have magnetic properties anything will work, but like what we see in magnets, it has to be in motion to notice the effects.
You move this conductor, let's say you use a metal plate, can be anything, copper ,alu, iron, you make sure it is close to ground, or, you vary the distance between ground and the conductor, that is one of the ways, since you can notice it is there by noticing the differences just like magnetic s.
It's not all, this field can move over insulators, actually it is moving over insulators as we speak but you are most likely unaware of it.

tinman

Quote from: poynt99 on June 13, 2015, 11:03:52 PM

Nice picture,but it would be far more useful to point out his mistake's-->dont you think?.

minnie

Did you read 14?
                 John.