Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

All You Know is Wrong - That's Official ;-)

Started by DROBNJAK, June 11, 2015, 04:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joel321

Ayeaye, please just explain what are you thinking in the freeway of electrons in your drawing? AND, what makes you think it is FREEE of protons ONLY "spinning" clockwise? BUTTT, IF THERE IS AN "INDUCTION" THERE IS AN "OUTDUCTION"= counter?!

AT first I thought your where an "alien" here with intelligence trying to "fit in" earth but now I'm 100% sure you are just confused..lol.

Why is it that in your drawing only the electron moves clockwise? EVEN if you show it can move counter? = Your drawing is LAZY!

I was KIND OF HOPING YOU WHERE AN ALIEN HERE POSTING BUT NOW I JUST KNOW YOU ARE JUST MEARLY HUMAN! LOL Most likely a student trying to learn.

Can you tell me that you are a mischievous alien that is trying to learn something new REGARDING HUMANS AND BROKE THE "ALIEN" LAWS TO UNDERSTAND SUCH THING AND THAT YOU WILL GET killes by the president for trying to get rid of GREED! OR, can you tell me that "the president" wants his wife to live for ever?

LOL I have a feeling that your drawing is pretty simple to understand in your frequency thaght thought> meh! Take that as an insult STUDENT! lol

ayeaye

Quote from: joel321 on June 24, 2015, 05:49:59 AM
Can you tell me that you are a mischievous alien that is trying to learn something new REGARDING HUMANS AND BROKE THE "ALIEN" LAWS TO UNDERSTAND SUCH THING AND THAT YOU WILL GET killes by the president for trying to get rid of GREED! OR, can you tell me that "the president" wants his wife to live for ever?
Well, this is funny :)

joel321

Ayeaye, my brain just goes on to this crazy wave thinking that only I can understand it's thinking. Sometimes my brain waves are my worse enemies lying to me...sometimes my brain waves makes me see the truth. It's crazy how "learning" works. = for ever action there is an equal an opposite reaction BUT there has to be more POSITIVE reaction on order to move forward!!! The human brain will keep on learning for infinity. Not just the human brain also bird brains, like the crow, will keep on evolving to learn as long as their population continues on to live. = there is no stopping of the waves of learning in the core of the brain = size does not matter when it comes to brains intelligence thinking. = problem solver = see truth! But that something for another forum.

You mention A LOT of things that you need to back up with real evidence...for example...

QuoteI know electrons don't really revolve around the nucleus, they are structures and don't look like physical bodies.

Now I'm assuming you are basing this from our human limits of understanding the quantum? = visual perspective. What is the physical body of an electron constructed of? It seems to me that flesh has electrons, metal has electrons, glass has electrons, water has electrons, air has electrons, rocks has electrons, SO how do the electrons look from all I mentioned? I'm assuming even in outer space there are electrons floating around. Please show me a picture of any matter electron particle?

Also, I really want to understand your picture of "Induction" ...I can look at it for minutes and does not mean any engineering architecture blue print to the ideas in your brain!

1- What does those two lines that hold a negative bubble represent?

2- What does those two protons represent on the paper?

3- That drawing needs WAYYY more input for a visual animal to be ale to understand the "a picture speaks a thousand words". 

ayeaye

Quote from: joel321 on June 25, 2015, 12:18:14 AM
Please show me a picture of any matter electron particle?

Also, I really want to understand your picture of "Induction" ...I can look at it for minutes and does not mean any engineering architecture blue print to the ideas in your brain!

1- What does those two lines that hold a negative bubble represent?

2- What does those two protons represent on the paper?

3- That drawing needs WAYYY more input for a visual animal to be ale to understand the "a picture speaks a thousand words".

Well, i said that electron is a structure. I'm at odds in that, one cannot see such structures anywhere around. Except inside a cell, the cytoskeleton there is a changing network which forms such structures, like on the picture below. There is also a huge amount of such structure in a brain cell, more than in any other cell. Scientists tell us that this has nothing to do with the human thinking, and brain cells are just a primitive logic elements. Ayeayes don't think so, because their thinking is different.

This my picture of induction is very approximate, it is minimal only to give an idea.

The two lines that hold a negative bubble on my picture of induction, represent a wire of course. The negative bubble inside it is an electron. The protons represent the nuclei of atoms, there are more protons mostly, but this depicts a simple case. The electron near a proton there, is the electron that orbits the nucleus of the atom. This is like an atom depicted from "the top", so the electron orbits on the plane of the drawing. Atoms are magnetic dipoles, because of the electrons orbiting the nucleus. Already Ampere said that, he didn't know about electrons, but he thought that there is a circular current in the atom. The atoms are also orientated the way they are on the picture, when there is a small real current (movement of electrons) from down to up. This is also based on what Ampere said, the dipoles orientate in that way because they attract the most when the electrons in them and in the wire, move in the same direction.

The rest is my idea, as much as i know not said by anyone else, though i cannot be sure. The conventional explanation is by Lorentz factors, which i'm not sure whether it does or does not explain the same. This depicted there is the same about every electron in the wire. It is assumed that the electron at first stands still.

The picture shows two moments, one following the other. At first the dipole is further away from the wire, and the electron in it is at an earlier position on its orbit. Next (below) the dipole has moved closer to the wire, and the electron in the dipole has moved further on its orbit. This shows any two moments when the electron in the dipole is below the electron in the wire, and above the electron in the wire, at equal distances.

Now consider for now that the distance of the dipole from the wire does not change. Then at the first moment the speed which the electron in the dipole gives to the electron in the wire, is upwards. At the second moment the electron in the dipole gives to the electron in the wire an equal speed downwards. But because that speed is opposite to the speed with which the electron moved, as the final result the electron in the wire still stands still. This is why an unchanging magnetic field does not induce a current in the wire.

Now when the dipole moves towards the wire, everything is the same as described above. Except that the speed that the electron in the dipole gives to the electron in the wire is less at first, and greater next time, because meanwhile the dipole has moved closer to the wire, and thus the force to the electron is greater. Thus as the result, in the end the electron gets a speed downwards. This is how the movement of the dipole in relation to the wire, provides the asymmetry that makes the electrons in the wire to move. Also the speed that the electron gets is opposite to the initial current that caused the dipoles to orientate and move, this shows that induction causes an electromotive force that works against the current that caused it. As Faraday also found it to be.

I were talking about speed, but the same happens no matter how slow the speed is, that is how much resistance there is in the circuit. The asymmetry causing the electrons to move, is the same no matter how much resistance there is. So one may consider that the movement of the dipole towards the wire causes a force that makes the electrons to move. It is dynamic but, one may consider that there is a force to the electrons. This force is called an electromotive force, as Faraday called it.

Faraday could not explain the induction in that way, because the electrons were not yet discovered then. So he explained it through a magnetic field, because the magnetic field in a permanent magnet is also caused by the same magnetic dipoles, that is atoms. But magnetic field is also just a rotating electrostatic field. When two dipoles are against each other so that the electrons of both revolve on a parallel planes, then the dipoles attract each other when their electrons revolve in the same direction, and repulse each other when their electrons revolve in the opposite directions. Again for the same reason what Ampere said.

This were better to be discussed in my thread "What is induction?" here, but i answer questions anywhere they are asked. I hope that i could explain it clearly enough, i will answer any further questions, and i'm glad if anyone has anything else to say about that.

joel321

You said A LOT of things that are interesting ideas, BUT what causes an "electron" to stay the same in glass for example? If I put magnetic dust on top of the glass (which the glass has electrons) and a magnet at the bottom part of the glass, why NOT make electron from the glass effect it's glass form? There are electrons in the glass, there are electrons in the magnetic dust, there are electrons in the magnet BUT yet all keep their form UNTIL they are melted...as if heat gives birth to the structure of STATIC/DYNAMIC electrons. SO we have diversity electrons and an electron is not 100% the same in all. So they must have different structures upon themselves.

1- glass electron a
2- rock electron b
3- water electron c
4- electron on a copper wire d
and so on.

I'm sure there are static electrons and dynamic electrons. That could also be said about protons. BUT they all have to be moving either slow or 5 times the speed of light! Everything needs to move since if it does not, then it gets canceled out.

That picture you provided does not make sense to me. I kind of have a feeling that you are trying to explain air, we breathe it but we can't explain it. It is already there, but you are trying hard to explain why it is there lol.

Can you provide more pictures of your understanding?