Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

No Back EMF! New Design From Syairchairun!

Started by Just..Sayin.., June 11, 2015, 09:50:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just..Sayin..

The following are comments from several images Syairchairun just uploaded today on the thread he started quite some time ago. From what I understand he has tested this and is speaking from results he has obtained. He posted a couple of weeks back that he was working on a 100 kw unit and was having trouble with the bearings...

I am working in gen 100kva, Now more simple, the last working in 1month alwys replce bearing..
Detail will be shown later..
Some people try to stop this project and offer comfort to live without working .
I rejected it all I believe I can change a little problem of electrical energy in my area, there are many that require electrical energy .

Here is the image of his new design, and his comments, I believe he has tested this.... unless I am missing something..

Congratulations Syairchairun looks to be an extraordinary design...

Syairchairuns comments......

This design for simple, cop 3,5..

For the sample new gen effeciency 350%, more sample and done testing..

It's generator no motor, if u change to motor, it's bad motor, when u apply current in wire the rotor cnnt spin.

(For those who want to see an amazing display of supernatural energy from a higher dimension visit this website and look at the second video on the main page http://revelation12.ca)

MarkE

Dave45

This can be done very easily with an alternator stator.

MarkE

Quote from: Dave45 on June 12, 2015, 08:02:55 PM
This can be done very easily with an alternator stator.
Dave, it is all about linear superposition.  Any electromagnet can be decomposed int a series of smaller electromagnets.  If you wire up two smaller electromagnets such that their BEMFs add to zero, then the torques also add to zero.  You can extend that 1-1=0 experiment many times and 1-1 will still equal zero.

forest

Why do we need torque in the generator ? I don't have an idea. Somebody ?