Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Capillarity

Started by Gabriele, June 19, 2015, 01:27:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriele

Hello. I'm having troubles using the Jurin Law formula (to computare height of a liquid in a capillar). Formula is h:=(2*cos(alpha)*surfacetension)/density*g*capillarradius. If i rise water temperature of water surfae tension decrees not proportionalty with dencity decrees,so it should be more water in the capillar in one case. But as you know,decreesing s.t. of a liquid makes it much bagnabile and more "attracted" to solid surface. What does it HAPPEN!?? thanks gabry

sm0ky2

it doesn't matter because you can only raise the water temperature a small amount before something else happens called percolation.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Gabriele

What do you mean? I red more about relation temperature of water and height of water in a capillar... more you rise temp. lower is the height of water in the capillar: weight is different. I though to sink capillars with cold water and emerge them with hot water. With about a square with capillars fit in it tall 1m we have difference of 180kg of thurst with cold and hot water. Considering the mass of glass capillars near zero could this be a system violate some thermodinamic principles? This should work in space too,cause it is a magnetic effect... and as you know m.f. is not a conservative field. This is my thoughts.

Gabriele

And i add that there isn't any waste or pollution... i immagined there is a difference of viscosity from one liquid to the other, but immaginating an immerged volume of 1dm3 of glass,i supponce the resistence of water can't be of hundred kilograms... maybe markE or others experts(that seems to be experts :)   ) can help me to visualize and understand the problem. I didn't remember if i told you the system using capillars but with efotomeros like surfactanta and HCl +NaOH...to alterate the behavior of surfactants so to gain energy
Thanks