Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PESN

Started by PIH123, June 23, 2015, 10:33:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: PIH123 on June 24, 2015, 12:42:38 PM
So, this really is happening.
Maybe I was just speculating or letting off steam, when I started this thread,
but it is now becoming a realistic possibility.

If you didn't know, today, Mark D at R-G has dropped all of the ROSCH articles and Carte Blanche has been given to edit / remove comments.

This site may be next.
Everyone, Save off all of your work.
If they go after Stefan (which seems highly possible), he may lose this place.

Who knows what content may be deleted and it will not be your decision.
If you have experimentation documented only here,
you might want to think about backing it up.

You will have no recourse against ROSCH if you lose it all,
as it will be done in house as is starting to happen at R-G.

Your only action course of action against the source,
would be to financially affect one of their business partners - PESN .
Every-time you visit / post there, they receive advertising revenue.

Sounds very dramatic I know, but it really did happen to the Discovery Channel forums a few years ago,
due to threats of lawsuits from show stars over the content of a couple of posts.
The entire suite of forums disappeared overnight along with millions of posts.

(BTW. this is not any kind of a dig at R_G, it is just to illustrate that there is real motion in this)
R-G is concerned and acted preemptively because they have been told that Rosch intends to "target" them.  That is their choice to make.  The fact that Rosch does not evidence in any reasonable way their outrageous claims of violating First Principles but instead through their self-proclaimed new business associates PESN threatens legal action against critics speaks volumes.

memoryman

I am the 'Bill' quoted in the post at the beginning.
As Mark already said, there is no chance that Rosch will be start a lawsuit; ever.
R-G started a new thread re the Rosch contraption.
Stuart lies frequently.

MarkE

Quote from: memoryman on June 24, 2015, 09:32:36 PM
I am the 'Bill' quoted in the post at the beginning.
As Mark already said, there is no chance that Rosch will be start a lawsuit; ever.
R-G started a new thread re the Rosch contraption.
Stuart lies frequently.
Yes, I am aware of a number of Stuart's lies.  Stuart appears as giddy as a school girl thinking that he is an inside man in Rosch's supposed legal strategy.  Rosch may file suit in a jurisdiction such as GB, but they will be absolutely insane to try almost anywhere in the USA.  IMO, they should be saving their pennies for defense counsel.

It looks like PESN is busy whittling its way back into the echo chamber mode it was in before Aaron Willis sort of took over.  Sterling has gone right over the cliff in his attacks on herr Adolph.  There is no small irony that Sterling who operates with extreme bias, and has been wrong every single time he has been convinced that some free energy claim is real, dares lecture herr Adolph about objective examination.  As he has been many times before, Sterling is 100% convinced that Rosch have what they claim, he is 100% unjustified, and 100% wrong.

markdansie

markdansie

Quote from: PIH123 on June 24, 2015, 12:42:38 PM

If you didn't know, today, Mark D at R-G has dropped all of the ROSCH articles and Carte Blanche has been given to edit / remove comments.

(BTW. this is not any kind of a dig at R_G, it is just to illustrate that there is real motion in this)

I will be back with more stories including on Rosch. I am still posting on PESN
Consider it a strategic withdrawal.........I will be back soon
Kind Regards
Mark