Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

total mouvement autonome france

Started by fredenergie, June 29, 2015, 12:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fredenergie

atom1 ok thank you, I board as well other systems easy on her, and also more compact,,, toujour no big electronic,,, Switzerland and Françe already INTEREST may be very soon germany, for the contact, here is my email alfredo.pereira@bbox.fr, has soon fred...............                                                                                                                           ok  merci atom1, j'ai aussi bien d'autre systemes simple sur sa,et plus compacte aussi,,,toujour sans grosse élèctronique ,,,la Suisse et la Françe déja interesser peut etre très bientot l'allemagne ,pour le contact,voici mon mail alfredo.pereira@bbox.fr ,merci et a bientot fred     

memoryman

ATOM1  was being sarcastic, I think.
No blame on you, but I could not understand anything of your explanation. Please have it properly translated.
Do you have a working prototype?

fredenergie

Quote from: memoryman on July 02, 2015, 10:47:54 AM
ATOM1  was being sarcastic, I think.
No blame on you, but I could not understand anything of your explanation. Please have it properly translated.
Do you have a working prototype?
hello MemoryMan, soon I made 5 different prototype, tomorrow I will send you an explanation of prototype translated into English with plans in English thank you and

ATOM1

I LIKE SIMPLE THINGS ! That is not sarcastic be cool words on the screen can often be misunderstood ! There is a lot of interesting technology around but the public in general will find it hard to trust ... mechanical systems are easy for the public to understand and trust.. I wish you the very best of luck with your work .

ATOM1