Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Finally magnetic heater DIY for FREE

Started by dakanadaka, July 12, 2015, 09:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

Resistance heating elements are beauties in simplicity and low cost. They create however a lot of  problems, due to water residue minerals attracted to the surface, and the internal temperature os such element is very high and once the mineral deposit on the external wall is built this temperature even rise and is the reason of malfunction.

Now , induction heaters can solve much of those problems.

offtopic:
I  have a few questions about resistive heaters used for AC power. MarkE,can I ask you ?

dakanadaka

Ok Tnx for all math and reply... Today I hope I will take the water out of the copper box to see how much exacly oil does it contain and then I could then conclude exacly how efficient this heater is and then try to make more efficiency :)

This project cost me a lot to research it and do it on my own and the thing was there are people on the youtube that are showing this kind of heaters, but no one showed exacly how can it be done with all math on efficiency etc.

I saw one patent on it on air heater and there is one german guy who is searching for investitors, but no one who gave everything to the public and then we all could profit and help each other to make it even better, so that is what I want to achieve to share and to help each other to build more efficiency.

Im not saying that this path could lead to nothing then research that we couldnt achieve nothing more then 67% of efficiency, but then other people dont have to go so far as I did with financiel costs :)

So one more question that could help me on this trip:
Do you have any tip on how to inprove efficiency of this kind of heating system or any research already done on this?

I saw electrical existence heater and yes they are saying 98%, and I also build the friction heater and didnt go much ferder on it, but I miss that guy on youtube oliepigg username he just dissappierd with his friction heater :(

MarkE

Quote from: forest on July 13, 2015, 04:21:43 AM
Resistance heating elements are beauties in simplicity and low cost. They create however a lot of  problems, due to water residue minerals attracted to the surface, and the internal temperature os such element is very high and once the mineral deposit on the external wall is built this temperature even rise and is the reason of malfunction.
The mineralization issue occurs in water heaters with an insufficient sacrificial anode.  We are talking about an oil heater.  Mineralization is not an issue. 

The internal temperature of a resistive heater element can be whatever one chooses from just above room temperature to well over 1000C.  Hotter transfers more thermal energy for a given size heating element.

Now , induction heaters can solve much of those problems.
Induction doesn't solve a problem that doesn't exist: mineralization in an oil heater, or higher working temperature than is desired in the heating elements.

offtopic:
I  have a few questions about resistive heaters used for AC power. MarkE,can I ask you ?
Do you mean resistance heaters powered by AC?

MarkE

Quote from: dakanadaka on July 13, 2015, 05:09:36 AM
Ok Tnx for all math and reply... Today I hope I will take the water out of the copper box to see how much exacly oil does it contain and then I could then conclude exacly how efficient this heater is and then try to make more efficiency :)

This project cost me a lot to research it and do it on my own and the thing was there are people on the youtube that are showing this kind of heaters, but no one showed exacly how can it be done with all math on efficiency etc.

I saw one patent on it on air heater and there is one german guy who is searching for investitors, but no one who gave everything to the public and then we all could profit and help each other to make it even better, so that is what I want to achieve to share and to help each other to build more efficiency.

Im not saying that this path could lead to nothing then research that we couldnt achieve nothing more then 67% of efficiency, but then other people dont have to go so far as I did with financiel costs :)

So one more question that could help me on this trip:
Do you have any tip on how to inprove efficiency of this kind of heating system or any research already done on this?

I saw electrical existence heater and yes they are saying 98%, and I also build the friction heater and didnt go much ferder on it, but I miss that guy on youtube oliepigg username he just dissappierd with his friction heater :(
Hydrodynamics have built a mechanically driven cavitation heater for years.  At one time they thought it was overunity because they did their calculations based on the wrong feed water temperature.  If you want to heat efficiently, then no matter what you use as the heat source, you need to insulate that and your heated output from the local environment.

dakanadaka

Quote from: MarkE on July 13, 2015, 06:44:21 AM
Hydrodynamics have built a mechanically driven cavitation heater for years.  At one time they thought it was overunity because they did their calculations based on the wrong feed water temperature.  If you want to heat efficiently, then no matter what you use as the heat source, you need to insulate that and your heated output from the local environment.
Do you mean these guys: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yh_-DUKQ4Uw ?

And what about this solution:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A5llLsfZYXw does anyone knows how to build this one?