Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Odd and unusual Laws and troubling times for FE research

Started by ramset, July 25, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: joel321 on July 26, 2015, 05:05:07 AM
If MarkE is an AI then I believe he has evolved from WALL-E. Just shooting the shit MarkE no hard feelings lol.
This sort of situation has happened before.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on July 26, 2015, 05:28:41 AM
The complete quote of ramset's words:

He posted verbatim a quote he found and attached it as an example for his theme of: "Gov't laws suppressing OUR researchers around the globe." despite the fact that he doubted its existence.  The law did exist at one time.  In context: it is easy to understand why the regulation was created and later rescinded.  The regulation never suppressed research or as the author he quoted claimed: alien contact.  The law when it was in force did not suppress anything, including OU research.   

So ramset claims that there are laws suppressing OU research, but failed to find any examples.

No MarkE.  Ramset wanted to discuss Odd laws in addition to also discussing Gov't laws suppressing research.  I highlighted the key words in bold below.

The OP by Ramset stated:

"Here I would like to discuss Gov't laws suppressing OUR researchers around the globe,  What do we know about this and how legal are these laws ??
also for discussion here are some other Odd laws which I actually have a hard time believing exist. One such example is posted below
from member Turion at Energetic forum"

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

tinman

Quote from: MarkE on July 26, 2015, 05:28:41 AM
The complete quote of ramset's words:

He posted verbatim a quote he found and attached it as an example for his theme of: "Gov't laws suppressing OUR researchers around the globe." despite the fact that he doubted its existence.  The law did exist at one time.  In context: it is easy to understand why the regulation was created and later rescinded.  The regulation never suppressed research or as the author he quoted claimed: alien contact.  The law when it was in force did not suppress anything, including OU research.   

So ramset claims that there are laws suppressing OU research, but failed to find any examples.

I am such an example.
I have a device that seems to put out more power than is being consumed-classic free energy  device :D
laws suppressing such device can be hidden behind many forms.
National security-converts to the collapse of the petrochemical dollar. What would happen if all of a sudden no one needed to pay for fossil fuel's?.

Oh ,then there is this one as i found out.
A law against a non licensed electrician building and presenting/ promoting a high voltage inverter to the public<--Lol,aint that a hoot.

Now-do you think that any government would have a law(viewable by the public) stating that you cannot research or develop overunity/free energy machines? No,and there are two reasons for this.
1-People would then know that the powers that be really do not have the publics best interest at heart.
2-They dont need such law's,as there are already laws that can be used to prevent this from happening-->that being the release of a free energy device.

Here is a fact.
The powers that be(weather that is a government body,or the powerful oil boys club)do not want you to become undependable on fossil fuels-that is a fact,and they will do/try anything to make this happen.
In our country,we went big on solar,and it became a runaway situation. Then these clowns in power decided(after much persuasion from the electric companies)to try and charge those will solar panels on there roof a sun tax-LMAO-a sun tax. The public soon put a stop to this bullsh-t. Who know's where it would have led if they were aloud to get away with such crap. We'd soon be paying 50 cents an hour to get a suntan. Then they would hit us all with a carbon tax just for breathing.
So anyway,after they lost that battle,guess what they did-->one guess ;)
The asswipes went and put a stop to solar grid tie systems in areas where solar installations were the highest. So now in those areas,you can put solar panels on your roof,but you cant do a darn thing with them.

Make no mistake-our loving governments have nothing but there own interest at heart,and there are indeed laws that prevent free energy devices/overunity devices ever making it to market. You just need to know the laws that can be used that are here today.

High voltage inverter my ass.

Jimboot

Quote from: tinman on July 26, 2015, 07:06:00 AM
I am such an example.
I have a device that seems to put out more power than is being consumed-classic free energy  device :D
laws suppressing such device can be hidden behind many forms.
National security-converts to the collapse of the petrochemical dollar. What would happen if all of a sudden no one needed to pay for fossil fuel's?.

Oh ,then there is this one as i found out.
A law against a non licensed electrician building and presenting/ promoting a high voltage inverter to the public<--Lol,aint that a hoot.

Now-do you think that any government would have a law(viewable by the public) stating that you cannot research or develop overunity/free energy machines? No,and there are two reasons for this.
1-People would then know that the powers that be really do not have the publics best interest at heart.
2-They dont need such law's,as there are already laws that can be used to prevent this from happening-->that being the release of a free energy device.

Here is a fact.
The powers that be(weather that is a government body,or the powerful oil boys club)do not want you to become undependable on fossil fuels-that is a fact,and they will do/try anything to make this happen.
In our country,we went big on solar,and it became a runaway situation. Then these clowns in power decided(after much persuasion from the electric companies)to try and charge those will solar panels on there roof a sun tax-LMAO-a sun tax. The public soon put a stop to this bullsh-t. Who know's where it would have led if they were aloud to get away with such crap. We'd soon be paying 50 cents an hour to get a suntan. Then they would hit us all with a carbon tax just for breathing.
So anyway,after they lost that battle,guess what they did-->one guess ;)
The asswipes went and put a stop to solar grid tie systems in areas where solar installations were the highest. So now in those areas,you can put solar panels on your roof,but you cant do a darn thing with them.

Make no mistake-our loving governments have nothing but there own interest at heart,and there are indeed laws that prevent free energy devices/overunity devices ever making it to market. You just need to know the laws that can be used that are here today.

High voltage inverter my ass.
Geezarse Brad, is that a WA law or federal? My brother in law is a licensed electrician may have to give him a call :) How many researchers here would fit that definition in their own jurisdictions. MarkE TK? Seems you blokes would not have a day job as a sparky. btw do you have a link to that legislation? Been looking but can't find anything.

tinman

Quote from: Jimboot on July 26, 2015, 07:39:57 AM
Geezarse Brad, is that a WA law or federal? My brother in law is a licensed electrician may have to give him a call :) How many researchers here would fit that definition in their own jurisdictions. MarkE TK? Seems you blokes would not have a day job as a sparky. btw do you have a link to that legislation? Been looking but can't find anything.

You will be surprised at what we are doing that we shouldnt be doing Jim.We are suppose to have a licence if we go above 50 VAC,or 120 VDC-regardless of current. As silly as it sounds,a lot of the higher voltage JT's would exceed 50VAC-and tesla coils-forget it-your done.
So like i said,when the time come's,there are laws they can sting you with.

This is from the WA.gov.au website.
Quote: Electrical work is defined in the Electricity (Licensing) Regulations 1991 and means work on electrical machines or instruments, on an electrical installation or on electrical appliances or equipment to which electricity is supplied or intended to be supplied, at a nominal pressure exceeding 50 volts alternating current or 120 volts direct current, whether or not the thing on which the work is being performed is part of, or is connected to or to be connected to, any distribution works or private generating plant and, where work is performed on any appliance, whether or not electricity is supplied or may be supplied thereto through an electric plug socket or socket outlet.

Section 3.3 of the WAES
Where sources of electricity generation are installed in a consumer's premises, the generator
electrical installation shall comply with relevant technical standards including:
• AS/NZS: 3010:2005 Electrical installations – generating sets;
• AS 4509.1:2009 Stand-alone power systems – safety and installation;
• AS 4777:2005 Grid connection of energy systems via inverters;
• AS/NZS 5033:2005 Installation of photo-voltaic (PV) arrays; and
• the Wiring Rules.
Further requirements of network operators may be found in their connection requirements.
In particular, where an installation has multiple alternative sources of supply (incorporating either
automatic and or manual switching), all associated circuits and equipment including isolating
switches shall have signage and labelling as required by the relevant standards. Further detailed
labelling requirements are provided in section 3.5 (below).
Installation or modification of on-site power generation is 'notifiable work' as defined in the Electricity
Licensing Regulations 1991 and, in particular, notices of work shall be submitted to the network
operator as required by Regulations 51 and 52.

http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/energysafety/licensing-electrical-workers-and-electrical-contractors

http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/sites/default/files/atoms/files/waer_2014_0.pdf