Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Odd and unusual Laws and troubling times for FE research

Started by ramset, July 25, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joel321

QuoteI think that you should try to think things through calmly.

Trust me I have a lot of patience to think I even know how to draw. And we all know that drawing requires patience more than the average person has. Can you draw MarkE?

Here is one of my drawings - http://i.imgur.com/pnObRkM.jpg I will tell you what I used and then you replicate it with the same amount of detail I did? Now you have to take inconsideration that I only used one pencil to make all of those shadows.

Can you reproduce my drawing with your skills using the same materials I used?

Can you draw MarkE? :P

MarkE

Quote from: joel321 on July 27, 2015, 02:08:59 AM
Trust me I have a lot of patience to think I even know how to draw. And we all know that drawing requires patience more than the average person has. Can you draw MarkE?

Here is one of my drawings - http://i.imgur.com/pnObRkM.jpg I will tell you what I used and then you replicate it with the same amount of detail I did? Now you have to take inconsideration that I only used one pencil to make all of those shadows.

Can you reproduce my drawing with your skills using the same materials I used?

Can you draw MarkE? :P
Does drawing help calm you?

joel321

QuoteDoes drawing help calm you?

Drawing is a way to look at the small details as if one was doing mental or object experiments. Now if you don't know how to draw, then I guess you don't have such skills to tap in to this reveling side of the truth? HECK think of an architect that designs pencils? Or an architect that designs a computer chip? DRAWING is essential to see truth! Not to calm down :P

Yes you use a voltmeter. Yes you use resistors, magnetic wire, capacitors, diodes, etc. BUT Do you even know how they work or their principle behind them? More importantly, do you feel very confident that you can make one?

IF NOT, you cannot understand further things.

Answer me this, can you draw?

Also answer me this, how do you fix a broken item?

How do you repair a broken bone in an animal if you are a doctor?

IF you cannot see these things, you are just focusing on repairing electric components with your model of math that your teacher taught you. :)

MarkE

Quote from: joel321 on July 27, 2015, 02:32:51 AM
Drawing is a way to look at the small details as if one was doing mental or object experiments. Now if you don't know how to draw, then I guess you don't have such skills to tap in to this reveling side of the truth? HECK think of an architect that designs pencils? Or an architect that designs a computer chip? DRAWING is essential to see truth! Not to calm down :P

Yes you use a voltmeter. Yes you use resistors, magnetic wire, capacitors, diodes, etc. BUT Do you even know how they work or their principle behind them? More importantly, do you feel very confident that you can make one?

IF NOT, you cannot understand further things.

Answer me this, can you draw?

Also answer me this, how do you fix a broken item?

How do you repair a broken bone in an animal if you are a doctor?

IF you cannot see these things, you are just focusing on repairing electric components with your model of math that your teacher taught you. :)
To be a good guy, you have to be a confidently heterosexual good guy.

joel321

QuoteTo be a good guy, you have to be a confidently heterosexual good guy.

I also like chopped apples.  :o

Actually you reminded me of this http://imgur.com/a/T5xMJ

Just people talking about things that they cannot understand. Transcripts from Apollo 10/11.

Ah well, MarkE go eat your Flintstones vitamins. lol