Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Odd and unusual Laws and troubling times for FE research

Started by ramset, July 25, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

QuoteI'm wondering if you could get around it by making the viewer responsible through disclaimers or something similar.

Sure, that's why they haven't come after me yet. Isn't it?

Farmhand

Well I think as with most things a complaint is required first then the Authorities will apply any damn law they can to prevent the offender from persisting. As they should.
ie. If anyone had complained about me running my Tesla coil and disrupting their TV reception then the authorities might threaten me with some laws surrounding RF transmission or something and not even bother with the HV thing. That does not mean they would be right or able to stop me. It just means they have warned me that they will try to stop me using those laws.

Know your rights and stand up for them. If something might be a problem then find a way to make it not a problem.

eg. If a neighbor complained about my Tesla Transformer affecting TV reception or whatever then I simply should find a way to run the coil without it affecting the neighbors TV reception. Then if they cannot detect any RF that would cause a disturbance they have no problem to deal with.

Same with the safety laws. There is always a way around a problem.

Quite often the police will use any laws they can to prevent a person from doing something if there is no laws directly addressing the problem. Doesn't mean they always use the laws "legally", a lot of the time they just need to threaten people with something, the behavior stops and the problem is solved.

This is the way of the world. If a person is doing something that someone thinks is wrong and a complaint is made using some pretext then the complaint is usually acted on in some way to resolve the complaint.

One way to beat the voltage limitations ect. by law is to "Get Qualified". Oh and don't encourage everyone to do dangerous stuff, give warnings ect..

Here is an example not related to free energy.

Situation 1. I am revving my friends 265 Hemi in the back yard during the day, the neighbor complains, the police come and tell me I am disturbing the peace, I stop what I am doing and complain to everybody that the Government is against tuning cars and Hemi motors. It's a conspiracy.

Situation 2. I am revving my friends 265 Hemi in the back yard during the day, the neighbor complains, the police come and tell me I am disturbing the peace. I inform them that the car is road legal and I am running through a tuning procedure, the area is Zoned light Industrial and I am well within my rights, the policeman then goes to the neighbor and informs them I am not breaking any laws. They cannot stop me as yet.

gravityblock

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 27, 2015, 06:34:47 PM

Sure, that's why they haven't come after me yet. Isn't it?

ROFLMAO!  A disclaimer in a video doesn't protect you against a law you have broken in said video! 

If you have broken a law in one of your videos, then they haven't come after you yet for one of three reasons:

1.)  You haven't drawn the attention of the authorities yet.
2.)  The authorities are just as ignorant to that particular law as the person who is breaking that particular law.
3.)  The authorities don't care about enforcing that particular law

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Farmhand

This document says that if the electrical pressure to be supplied is above 50 volts for AC or 120 volts for DC then Licensing is required to be legal. So if the supplied power is only 12 volts then there is no need to worry and no laws are breached, there should be no problem and no one can complain, regardless of the output voltage. Especially if the setup is powered by a battery. The text is fairly plain to read.
These are the rules I understand as being correct. And fair enough too.

Dept. of Commerce Western Australia.
http://www.commerce.wa.gov.au/energysafety/licensing-electrical-workers-and-electrical-contractors

QuoteWhat is electrical work?

Electrical work is defined in the Electricity (Licensing) Regulations 1991 and means work on electrical machines or instruments, on an electrical installation or on electrical appliances or equipment to which electricity is supplied or intended to be supplied, at a nominal pressure exceeding 50 volts alternating current or 120 volts direct current, whether or not the thing on which the work is being performed is part of, or is connected to or to be connected to, any distribution works or private generating plant and, where work is performed on any appliance, whether or not electricity is supplied or may be supplied thereto through an electric plug socket or socket outlet.

Things could get tricky at some point. eg. if I run an inverter from a battery then it's output is 240 volts AC and so I cannot perform work on things that receive the inverter output as input unless I am qualified. The way around that is to incorporate an inverter of my own construction into the device's design and hard wire it as a part of one big device.

Where there is a will there is a way.  :)

G,B., Tinsel takes precautions to prevent complaints is my guess, even if he is Licensed and qualified that would be good practice.

It is perfectly legal to use 3 big batteries in series to provide 36 volts at 100 amperes to a homemade inverter that produces 20 000 volts output. That is how I read the "Laws".
What you do with the 20 000 volts pressure is up to you, some things will be illegal some things won't. If you electrocute someone else with the 20 000 volts pressure and the current it produces then that would be illegal and wrong. If you apply the 20 000 volts to a valid load then it should be legal. From what I've read anyway.

gravityblock

Quote from: Farmhand on July 27, 2015, 08:04:08 PM

G,B., Tinsel takes precautions to prevent complaints is my guess, even if he is Licensed and qualified that would be good practice.

Yes, I agree a disclaimer is good practice in regards to avoiding civil lawsuits. 

However, a disclaimer in a video will not protect you against a law that is broken in that video as Tinsel suggested.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.