Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Odd and unusual Laws and troubling times for FE research

Started by ramset, July 25, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on July 26, 2015, 05:18:50 PM
ROFLMAO, my reply was in response to you to saying to Ramset that he had not actually established there was an issue in regards to his question, which was: "How about some productive solutions to this issue?", which was in reference to when magnets and wires are outlawed sometime in the future, since China has captured nearly all of this market.

I only established there was an issue with the rare earths, and never made the claim that China capturing the market connects to alleged laws that suppress free energy.

Gravock
LOL sure, keep on the lookout for the secret copper wire and rare earth magnet police squads.  The number of unexplained disappearances near Radio Shack stores must be very frightening.

gravityblock

Quote from: MarkE on July 26, 2015, 06:12:40 PM
LOL sure, keep on the lookout for the secret copper wire and rare earth magnet police squads.  The number of unexplained disappearances near Radio Shack stores must be very frightening.

It happened with precious metals before in this country, and it sure can happen with the rare earths....especially if China changed their policy.  This is definitely an issue since we are in tremendous debt to China, and China has already publicly stated the U.S.A. has a fake economy.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

allcanadian

Hey Tinman
QuoteI am such an example.[/size]I have a device that seems to put out more power than is being consumed-classic free energy  device laws suppressing such device can be hidden behind many forms.National security-converts to the collapse of the petrochemical dollar. What would happen if all of a sudden no one needed to pay for fossil fuel's?.Oh ,then there is this one as i found out.A law against a non licensed electrician building and presenting/ promoting a high voltage inverter to the public<--Lol,aint that a hoot.

That is a hoot, I wired the last three houses I built from start to finish and the only thing I allowed the supposed electricians to do was install the meter. I am also qualified to operate a 200+ MW power stations including boilers and/or gas turbines so if you ever need an Engineer to sign off on the validity or safety concerning your work just PM me. I don't normally do this but I like your attitude and it is not all that different from mine.

The fact is the same rules apply and it does not matter whether we are changing out a light switch or swapping out a 100 A service panel or bringing a 10 MW turbine on line...the same rules apply and if people don't have common sense then any way you look at it disaster is imminent. The key word here is common sense and more so forethought... before you do anything ask yourself how can this go wrong and prepare for it.

On a side note I have no issue doing hot work and have been doing it for decades because I always do the same things whether the circuit is hot or not, the exact same routine applies, which ensures I always have my bases covered. The worst thing anyone can do regarding electrical work is to make assumptions... assumptions get people killed not electricity.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

joel321

QuoteThis sort of situation has happened before.

I don't quite understand what you mean by that? Are you suggesting that you are pro-AI and not pro-humanity? And who programs the AI? Not sure the point of that at all!  8)

What I did understand is somehow you may be an AI with no capability to understand further things that are the way of the cosmos. Lol = might not know anything regarding the "theories" of alien life.

There have been studies where the meteors that land in the earth contain the same ingredients as the earth is made and there is a theory out there that all life is using meteors as transportation to spread life in other areas (think a tree spreading seeds in the air)  but also I have read papers where even in the dark matter there could be "alien"/"sperm" life floating around to land in a hospitable planet to reproduce with other alien life that has landed there too.

The theory of water in this planet coming from meteors is there too and 100% understood that rocks falling from the sky contain water. Soooo.

I believe you need to do more research in the justice of life and the possibilities of alien life, why is the truth being suppressed? I'm sure you will find a logical answer if you dig deep enough with all of the evidence of a collective human society :)

MarkE

Quote from: joel321 on July 27, 2015, 01:53:01 AM

I don't quite understand what you mean by that? Are you suggesting that you are pro-AI and not pro-humanity? And who programs the AI? Not sure the point of that at all!  8)
I think that you should try to think things through calmly.