Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Odd and unusual Laws and troubling times for FE research

Started by ramset, July 25, 2015, 07:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

@Joel,

The second image below of rubicon will give you insight into the first.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

Jimboot

Quote from: allcanadian on July 26, 2015, 06:23:18 PM
Hey Tinman

That is a hoot, I wired the last three houses I built from start to finish and the only thing I allowed the supposed electricians to do was install the meter. I am also qualified to operate a 200+ MW power stations including boilers and/or gas turbines so if you ever need an Engineer to sign off on the validity or safety concerning your work just PM me. I don't normally do this but I like your attitude and it is not all that different from mine.

The fact is the same rules apply and it does not matter whether we are changing out a light switch or swapping out a 100 A service panel or bringing a 10 MW turbine on line...the same rules apply and if people don't have common sense then any way you look at it disaster is imminent. The key word here is common sense and more so forethought... before you do anything ask yourself how can this go wrong and prepare for it.

On a side note I have no issue doing hot work and have been doing it for decades because I always do the same things whether the circuit is hot or not, the exact same routine applies, which ensures I always have my bases covered. The worst thing anyone can do regarding electrical work is to make assumptions... assumptions get people killed not electricity.

AC
Would they recognise your (extensive) quals over here though? I've been thinking of ways to get past this sort of clamp on activity. I could certainly be told to take down all my slayer circuit videos and some of the pulse motors that were putting out 1KV. I'm wondering if you could get around it by making the viewer responsible through disclaimers or something similar.

allcanadian

@jimboot
QuoteWould they recognise your (extensive) quals over here though? I've been
thinking of ways to get past this sort of clamp on activity. I could certainly
be told to take down all my slayer circuit videos and some of the pulse motors
that were putting out 1KV. I'm wondering if you could get around it by making
the viewer responsible through disclaimers or something similar.

If this is true then they would be limiting your freedom of speech concerning legitimate scientific inquires. To my knowledge they do not possess such authority and I would reject their claim outright until such time as they could show proof otherwise. They can yip and yap all they want but until they can show written proof applied in the correct context then they have no authority over anything. I always ask for written proof signed by the person making the claim at which point they generally crawl back into the hole they came from because few if any are stupid enough to be held personally accountable for their actions they know are questionable.

In fact they tried to pull similar BS in Canada however we are very independent here and the people involved were informed in no uncertain terms that if they try to pursue this matter they will be seeking new employment in the near future. I was surprised they had the balls to even suggest that somehow people were not qualified to do their own plumbing or electrical work or install a new window and such on their own property. In any case they got the message loud and clear and I have heard nothing of it since that time. It is not so much a conspiracy other than the fact the contractor companies have tried to pay off the politicians to force homeowners to hire the contractors rather than be able to do the work themselves. It has nothing to do with FE and it would force homeowners to hire contractors to do work at inflated prices.... it's all about money.

AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

ramset

Hmmm
You folks under the Queens influence seem to have some odd laws
No fussing with High voltage ? how do you fix your model A's ignition...?

I know that Folks who support Big Government would love for the USA to be put in similar Choke holds.And quite certain they will try
after all It would not be safe !!!!
I still haven't figured out how they allow us to buy volatile bomb making Gas and drive cars/3 ton projectiles...or even allow the misses to Cook on her gas stove

I could go on and on and on ...

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on July 27, 2015, 11:25:26 AM
Hmmm
You folks under the Queens influence seem to have some odd laws
No fussing with High voltage ? how do you fix your model A's ignition...?

I know that Folks who support Big Government would love for the USA to be put in similar Choke holds.And quite certain they will try
after all It would not be safe !!!!
I still haven't figured out how they allow us to buy volatile bomb making Gas and drive cars/3 ton projectiles
Haven't you been following the trend?  In fifteen years or less it will likely require special certifications to do that.
Quote...or even allow the misses to Cook on her gas stove

I could go on and on and on ...