Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aug 15-16 Quantum Energy Tesla Technology Free Energy of the Future Convention

Started by rickfriedrich, July 28, 2015, 09:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 30, 2015, 10:34:41 PM
Who makes you some judge of everyone or everything?? Who is going to suffer? Why are you so playing the victim mentality?? People seriously interested in coming really have no such wonder. All you guys want is a free lunch. You want the convention to be public so you don't have to pay. You want me to prove things to you. I don't need to prove anything to anyone. My customers have long been almost the only advertisement I have ever had. They have asked for meetings and workshops so we make them available. I reach out to these forums to let people know that we are having meetings. Then you Trolls come out like mosquitoes to bite and bleed me as if I'm trying to hurt you and you are the superhero engineer that is going to save the poor people from the bad guys. I said we have overunity machines. That we are producing several different kinds of energy, including zero point. You probably have never seen a zero point energy demonstration so that would confuse you no matter what meter you had. We are demonstrating our products and future products along with a lot of information relating to this technology. More details are not necessary anymore than doing some public video conference.
You make the false claim that I have demanded proof from you.  I have not.  Go ahead and find anywhere where I have made such a demand.  You cannot do so.  I have asked you to make clear what it is that you promise to show attendees.  I find it fascinating that you get so worked up by such straightforward questions.

ramset

I find It fascinating that you pretend to not know what over unity means on an over unity forum after making 100000 posts in 3 weeks on the subject
I also understand that people who get to close to oUuget visits and knocks on the door
So maybe you should stop playing games and musing over your silly make believe fascinations !!
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on July 31, 2015, 07:00:13 AM
I find I fastenating that you don't understand what over unity means on an over unity forum after making 100000 posts in 3 weeks on the subject
Where did you ever get the idea that I don't understand a term when I have explicitly described it?  What matters is what Mr. Friedrich and his attendees understand the term to mean.  If they have disparate ideas about it, then some may be quite disappointed and unhappy by what they see.  Some may even seek recourse.  Mr. Friedrich can short circuit such unpleasantries by clearly communicating what he means when he promises to show "overunity systems".  This is especially true since the odds against him having anything that meets the common usage of "over unity" are enormous.

I also understand that people who get to close to oUuget visits and knocks on the door
That's funny because I have had, and know of others who have had circuits that are as close to overunity as anyone has ever gotten and the only knocks I know of have been: package deliveries, the occasional walk up solicitation, and various folks wanting to pitch their religious beliefs.  I don't seem to have computer failures or other problems.  Now, why do you think that is?

So maybe you should stop playing with peoples lives!!!!
I am afraid you will need to be more specific with what it is you allege I am doing that is: "playing with peoples (sic) lives!!!!".  Please connect your allegation to my efforts to persuade Mr. Friedrich to align what he advertises with what he will actually deliver.

ramset

Mark E
You make a living hiring out to investors to investigate OU claims , Whilst you were in the middle of an unpayed investigation here with
TinMan at this forum [a first of its kind affair] a few weeks ago and it seemed to be apparent that TinMan had something which was
"interesting" a third party dropped a dime on TinMan and he can no longer pursue his lifes ambition.

are you standing there with Dimes in your pocket asking Rick what OU means ??

just some Musings.....or Pretend Play...

childish isn't it ??

and yes
This is all so Hilarious when they're not knocking on Your door isn't it Mark E or messing with YOUR life...

why don't you go beat the cat Or pull some legs offa spiders or whatever it is you do when your not haunting this forum ??
OH that's right this seems to be a 24/7 affair for you..
you should ask Stefan to modify your History [times of day you spend here]
it actually looks like you never really leave here..

how do you get your Dimes then ??
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: ramset on July 31, 2015, 08:04:24 AM
Mark E
You make a living hiring out to investors to investigate OU claims ,
Really?  Where did you get that idea?
QuoteWhilst you were in the middle of an unpayed investigation here with
TinMan at this forum [a first of its kind affair] a few weeks ago and it seemed to be apparent that TinMan had something which was
"interesting" a third party dropped a dime on TinMan and he can no longer pursue his lifes ambition.
Again: Really?  I am quite unaware that there is anything that prevents anyone from experimenting with appliance motors as tinman was and still appears to be doing.

are you standing there with Dimes in your pocket asking Rick what OU means ??
I have already explained to you that I am asking Rick Freidrich what he is claiming he means by "overunity systems".  We don't want any attendees to be disappointed due to a misunderstanding between what they think they will see and what they will actually see.

just some Musings.....or Pretend Play...

childish isn't it ??

and yes
This is all so Hilarious when they're not knocking on Your door isn't it Mark E or messing with YOUR life...
Who are "they"?

why don't you go beat the cat Or pull some legs offa spiders or whatever it is you do when your not haunting this forum ??
How is asking Mr. Freidrich to clearly state what his attendees will see akin to torturing cats or insects?

OH that's right this seems to be a 24/7 affair for you..
you should ask Stefan to modify your History [times of day you spend here]
it actually looks like you never really leave here..

how do you get your Dimes then ??
Why do you care?