Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Aug 15-16 Quantum Energy Tesla Technology Free Energy of the Future Convention

Started by rickfriedrich, July 28, 2015, 09:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickfriedrich

Here's something you won't see on Overunity.com, people believing in overunity.  ??? Instead you see trolls with every attack and assumption.

gravityblock

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 29, 2015, 08:10:50 AM
Here's something you won't see on Overunity.com, people believing in overunity.  ??? Instead you see trolls with every attack and assumption.

Then maybe you should go back to the non-profit (tax exempt) affiliate networking site from where you came, since they're more gullible and serving you better.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

rickfriedrich

I have never been with a non-profit tax exempt affiliate networking site or organization. More assumptions.

Quote from: gravityblock on July 29, 2015, 08:26:01 AM
Then maybe you should go back to the non-profit (tax exempt) affiliate networking site from where you came, since they're more gullible and serving you better.

Gravock

ramset

Rick
we have associates close to your August event who are involved in similar research that may be able to attend ,I will be discussing this with them and "finance" to see if its in OUR budget, I truly don't see any issues at this time ,however to soon to say for sure.
Truly looking forward to finding out more !!
respectfully
ChetKremens@gmail.com
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

MarkE

Quote from: rickfriedrich on July 29, 2015, 08:10:50 AM
I am asking you to be specific about what it is that you are promising attendees in exchange for their admission fees.  Are you going to show them machines that power themselves or not?  Will the machines that attendees are going to assemble in the workshops going to be able to power themselves or not?  Srely you do not want misunderstandings between your attendees and yourself.