Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

'Impossible' rocket drive works and could get to Moon in four hours

Started by Pirate88179, July 29, 2015, 01:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkE

Quote from: gravityblock on July 29, 2015, 03:23:02 AM
I agree with your analysis above.  I must say though, the effect does have something to do with the vacuum.  This leads to questions, such as do they even have the slightest idea to what is going on, or is it more misdirection for the general public?

Gravock
The QV really doesn't enter into the claims as Shawyer makes them.  Special relativity does though.

Paul-R

I may be wrong but I am fairly sure I read that the actual thrust from one of the devices under discussion was measured as a few hundred millinewtons. It would take several weeks to accelerate a bicycle from 5 mph to 10 mph.

synchro1

Brown-Biefield effect. There's a thrust in a capacitor toward the negative charge plate too. The plasma produces a magnetic field.

MarkE

Quote from: Paul-R on July 29, 2015, 12:23:44 PM
I may be wrong but I am fairly sure I read that the actual thrust from one of the devices under discussion was measured as a few hundred millinewtons. It would take several weeks to accelerate a bicycle from 5 mph to 10 mph.
Shawyer claims that using superconductors the Q of the cavity can be greatly increased (it can) and the specific thrust will also then increase (0*N = 0).

Pirate88179

Quote from: MarkE on July 29, 2015, 01:51:41 AM
It is a terribly written article.  The only new information is that some unspecified tests were conducted in Dresden.

Yes, I was not too impressed with the way it was written either.  At some point in the article, a guy is quoted saying something like...well...we can not really confirm nor deny if it works from these tests...which does not really jive with the whole upsetting of the laws of conservation of energy thing.

I just copied and pasted the headline from the article for the topic title but really...that headline is a little too optimistic at this point.  I really hope it does work and, I hope that the tests are done correctly and verified by others.  Then, we might really have something.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen