Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

'Impossible' rocket drive works and could get to Moon in four hours

Started by Pirate88179, July 29, 2015, 01:12:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gravityblock

Mankind has allowed itself to be endlessly tricked over and over again by the same trickster, and MarkE is a promoter and student of the trickster.  The trickster is the teacher and father of all other crackpots, and is the biggest crackpot of all!

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

minnie

In this country a few years ago everyone had a Nokia phone.
The government is desperate to Frack, the people don't want
It.
If you want help from God, ask Wayne Travis - he knows!
What about TPTB?
J.

gravityblock

Quote from: minnie on August 14, 2015, 05:13:17 PM
If you want help from God, ask Wayne Travis - he knows!
What about TPTB?
J.

A statement by Wayne on their website says:

In 2008, I discovered how to turn Buoyancy "off and on" very quickly, very cheaply, regardless of the force required.
In 2009 I invented a way to utilize that discovery in the form of a self contained and fuel-less system to supply net excess energy to consumers.  We developed 7 prototypes, developing and improving the system, we have just finished our Data collection model, and have our Beta modeled.

It's now 2015 (7 years later), so where is it?  It either doesn't work as claimed, or it's currently being suppressed by TPTB, at which time it may be released to the public in the future if/when TPTB decides it can further their own hidden agenda.  And, assuming it does work as claimed, then who's to say Wayne isn't another pawn for TPTB as Einstein was?

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

Minnie,

I must say, the "Travis effect" is really interesting.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention!  It clearly shows there's a greater force in regards to the potential difference between the atmospheric pressure and the gravitational force, which is in-line with what I have been saying.

Gravock

gravityblock

I'm now is search of another document that was deliberately deleted from my computer by my ex g/f that will put this debate to rest.  This document won't be as easy to find as the other document. :(

However, I will find it.... :)

Gravock