Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

PLASMA POWER VIDEO

Started by magnetman12003, August 05, 2015, 03:04:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Quote from: rogla on August 05, 2015, 05:58:10 PM
Why are you talking about the wall?
From the video description: "The battery delivers 6 watts to the plasma ball."
He also wrote "...50 watt led lamp.".
Yep I'm with TK on that one. Been to silly town myself. The only time I saw a dmm stable around a high frequency coil is when I stuck the probes on an AV plug. That was interesting.

rogla

Quote from: Jimboot on August 05, 2015, 06:10:37 PM
Yep I'm with TK on that one. Been to silly town myself. The only time I saw a dmm stable around a high frequency coil is when I stuck the probes on an AV plug. That was interesting.

Yes, me too, DMM and clamp meters don't mesure HF correctly.
But the energy is not from the wall, its from the battery....

My plasma ball is in the 20 kHz range, guess this is similar.

Ps. I did a similar experiment (used a pickup coil) and looked at the waveform on a scope. The peak volage was over 1000V with no load. But I was not able to get the current, only small caps charged to high voltage. Using earth improved the current. Tried a supercap, it charged but took days to charge. Ds.

TinselKoala

Quote from: rogla on August 05, 2015, 05:58:10 PM
Why are you talking about the wall?
From the video description: "The battery delivers 6 watts to the plasma ball."
Thank you, I stand corrected.  I thought he was using the wall-wart instead of the battery.
He also wrote "...50 watt led lamp.".

Uh-huh. Like this "60 Watt" LED I'm lighting up, with only one terminal contacting the secondary ..... with a clampon meter showing 3 amps, connected to nothing, and a 90 volt NE-2 with only one wire connected.  DC power in is 14V at 0.35 Amps = 4.9 Watts.

WHERE IS THIS ENERGY COMING FROM??? AND WHAT SHOULD IT BE CALLED???

TinselKoala

Quote from: rogla on August 05, 2015, 06:27:07 PM
Yes, me too, DMM and clamp meters don't mesure HF correctly.
But the energy is not from the wall, its from the battery....

OK... how did the battery get charged?

My plasma ball is in the 20 kHz range, guess this is similar.

Ps. I did a similar experiment (used a pickup coil) and looked at the waveform on a scope. The peak volage was over 1000V with no load. But I was not able to get the current, only small caps charged to high voltage. Using earth improved the current. Tried a supercap, it charged but took days to charge. Ds.

Sorry, I just get really irate when people look at ordinary RF/HV phenomena and try to claim some "free energy" coming out of toy plasma globes from WalMart.

(I see that you probably aren't one of those people, so please don't think I'm complaining about you.)

I just made a little demonstration video of my own. Nobody accuses _me_ of showing overunity or free energy from these devices. I wonder why not?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Cv4XF4FV6w

magnetman12003

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 05, 2015, 04:53:28 PM
Oh, please. The guy is trying to use a _clamp on_ meter to measure current from a RF/HV source. This is a FAIL from the beginning.

Where is the energy coming from? From the wall. That is, the plasma ball's power supply. There is nothing unusual shown in that video... it is very common for Free Energy claimants to misuse test equipment, and/or to fail to measure RF signals properly.
I am powering the plasma ball with a 12 volt battery.  Not a wall wort.  All the hi frequency AC power the ball is emoting has been rectified to DC voltage and current.  That's what I am reading.  I am not measuring any hi frequency AC at all!