Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is this a miracle or a scam?

Started by peterqv98, August 07, 2015, 08:31:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peterqv98

Hi everyone,
I contacted the Black Box inventors several times and we exchanged a few emails. I asked them why they don't participate in the Overunity.com forum discussions. They answered me that they have no time to waste on fools. (This is obviously a quite extreme position and it is unacceptable, of course.) I also asked them why they do not swap the bulbs. Their answer was that whatever to do they would be always declared cheaters. Again seems to be logical! Besides the Black Box inventors wrote to me also that because of secrecy they deliberately did not give details in their clip and that the mostly negative forum opinions were a true indicator that the paid agents of the Big Oil are overexcited and scared and because of this they exploded in verbal aggression and negativism. That was well said!
In one word, my impression is that the Black Box guys are honest and clever gentlemen. They really invented something special and there is no doubt about this.
Best regards,
And smile more often :)

SoManyWires

Quote from: peterqv98 on August 19, 2015, 04:18:49 PM
Hi everyone,
I contacted the Black Box inventors several times and we exchanged a few emails. I asked them why they don't participate in the Overunity.com forum discussions. They answered me that they have no time to waste on fools. (This is obviously a quite extreme position and it is unacceptable, of course.) I also asked them why they do not swap the bulbs. Their answer was that whatever to do they would be always declared cheaters. Again seems to be logical! Besides the Black Box inventors wrote to me also that because of secrecy they deliberately did not give details in their clip and that the mostly negative forum opinions were a true indicator that the paid agents of the Big Oil are overexcited and scared and because of this they exploded in verbal aggression and negativism. That was well said!
In one word, my impression is that the Black Box guys are honest and clever gentlemen. They really invented something special and there is no doubt about this.
Best regards,

i guess its not their loss to not show proof,
if never actually having a working device.

because they not really your friends.

they do not care.

'they' seem more dishonest and 'you' know it.

were is the storefront so people can purchase one.

moving on.

you might try learning how to install solar panels in order to make a living.

MarkE

Hi everyone,
I contacted the Black Box inventors several times and we exchanged a few emails. I asked them why they don't participate in the Overunity.com forum discussions. They answered me that they have no time to waste on fools. (This is obviously a quite extreme position and it is unacceptable, of course.) I also asked them why they do not swap the bulbs. Their answer was that whatever to do they would be always declared cheaters. Again seems to be logical!
It's very logical for people who are full of BS.

Besides the Black Box inventors wrote to me also that because of secrecy they deliberately did not give details in their clip and that the mostly negative forum opinions were a true indicator that the paid agents of the Big Oil are overexcited and scared and because of this they exploded in verbal aggression and negativism. That was well said!
It is the one of the tried and true excuses offered by people making false free energy claims.

Best regards,
Yes, people who make outlandish claims and offer even more outlandish excuses for why their evidence is junk are always "honest", just like you.

tinman

Hi everyone,
Best regards,

peterqv98

Would it help you believe or understand that these guys are showing nothing out of the ordinary if i built a device that work's just as they show-->i'll even swap the globes around,and run it of a 12 volt battery,as they claim car manufactures are chasing there tech.

It's quite funny actually,as i fool'd myself with the very same effect some years back. But once i was shown by poynt what was going on,turns out i made myself a boost converter-nothing more.

MarkE

Quote from: tinman on August 20, 2015, 05:55:47 AM
peterqv98

Would it help you believe or understand that these guys are showing nothing out of the ordinary if i built a device that work's just as they show-->i'll even swap the globes around,and run it of a 12 volt battery,as they claim car manufactures are chasing there tech.

It's quite funny actually,as i fool'd myself with the very same effect some years back. But once i was shown by poynt what was going on,turns out i made myself a boost converter-nothing more.
The whole reason that no measurements are presented is because measurements would show that there is absolutely nothing special happening.