Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Model for antigravity devices

Started by Esa Maunu, April 02, 2005, 03:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Okay, over here it shows up as a JPEG !
At your pagethe PNG is corrupted somehow.
Better use GIF or JPEG for these pics.
It is more compatible with old browsers,
although I use the latest internet explorer and
also Firefox did not show it !
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

Esa Maunu

What happens, if we are able to change the density of the aether atrificially?

I believe that aether gives a part of it`s energy to all mass structures and this causes an gravity effect, because inside  the mass structure there is a lower density of the aether. On the other hand, if we increase artificially the density of the aether, it causes an repulsion against all the mass structures, because all the mass  ( energy ) want to move always towards into lowest possible density.

Esa

energyfield

Anti-Gravity Machines

A Mr W Beaty created an anti-gravity device consisting of two revolving cylinders allowing  a
magnet to float in the cleft.
Mr Beaty?s model
http://amasci.com/maglev/magroll.html
Later Mr Alcon Andrew patentet a similar system consisting of discs, but using the same
principle.
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=WO9209134&F=0

Since a disc is simply a section of a cylinder, one may wonder how it is possible to patent something
so similar.

Has anyone any knowlege of patent law...

gyulasun

@energyfield

There is an US patent also on this same device:
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=US5319336&F=0

This was filed on October 29, 1990.  So the date is very close to the date of 1990 (in fact it is in the same year) when Bill B.  mentions this model on his webpage you gave its link above.

So it is possible Alcon Andrew the patent owner simply stole the idea but 50% chance also for a coincidence?

Patent examiners in the early 90's possibly did not have the habit of scrolling through the web on different patent topics' appearances, their habit was searching for prior art in previous international patents,  this is what I think.

So it would be very difficult to prove a possible intellectual theft. Maybe digging out open web bulletin board correspondances on this topic which was probably going on between Bill and many other board members would be a closer approach on finding out the truth but this may still not be enough to defend someones's priority at court.

I think the question is Alcon Andrew or anybody else has benefited anything from the patent in the past 14-15 years?

rgds, Gyula

energyfield

Mr Beaty verses Mr Alcon

Who invented what and when...and who has the right to block the right of way..

One of the big questions here of course involves the right for others to produce and sell this particular
antigravity device.
Since Mr Beaty showed his levitational apparatus publicly to students and it was not protected by a
patent, then this should theoretically allow others to benefit freely from his work (i.e.open source material)
and make copies without restrictions.
Now that Mr Alcon patented the idea, he has in effect blocked others from using Mr Beatys invention,
unless it becomes invalidated because of the lack of an inventive novel step.
Does anyone else have an opinion regarding this patent debate. There must be many inventors among
our member friends who find this particular situation interesting to follow up on.

Quote from: gyulasun on April 13, 2008, 06:49:06 AM
@energyfield

There is an US patent also on this same device:
http://v3.espacenet.com/textdoc?DB=EPODOC&IDX=US5319336&F=0

This was filed on October 29, 1990.  So the date is very close to the date of 1990 (in fact it is in the same year) when Bill B.  mentions this model on his webpage you gave its link above.

So it is possible Alcon Andrew the patent owner simply stole the idea but 50% chance also for a coincidence?

Patent examiners in the early 90's possibly did not have the habit of scrolling through the web on different patent topics' appearances, their habit was searching for prior art in previous international patents,  this is what I think.

So it would be very difficult to prove a possible intellectual theft. Maybe digging out open web bulletin board correspondances on this topic which was probably going on between Bill and many other board members would be a closer approach on finding out the truth but this may still not be enough to defend someones's priority at court.

I think the question is Alcon Andrew or anybody else has benefited anything from the patent in the past 14-15 years?

rgds, Gyula