Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

World's first real Free Energy Flashlight - no shaking - no batteries! No Solar

Started by e2matrix, August 29, 2015, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: gravityblock on August 29, 2015, 10:31:34 PM
Below is a quote as found on Adgex's website on the Adgex accumulator.  It appears they're tapping into the Schumann resonance frequencies of the earth.

Gravock

Well, if true, that sounds like Nobel prize stuff.  I am not saying it is not true...I have no idea.  It just seems to me that if you could really capture that type of energy, then scale it up and run a house, or, an electric car or bike.  It just seems to good to be true to me.  Yes, I am a skeptic but, I have no evidence that what they claim is not true.  I guess I will wait and see.  I hope this is really legit.  Who would not buy one?

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

gravityblock

Quote from: Pirate88179 on August 29, 2015, 11:00:02 PM
Well, if true, that sounds like Nobel prize stuff.  I am not saying it is not true...I have no idea.  It just seems to me that if you could really capture that type of energy, then scale it up and run a house, or, an electric car or bike.  It just seems to good to be true to me.  Yes, I am a skeptic but, I have no evidence that what they claim is not true.  I guess I will wait and see.  I hope this is really legit.  Who would not buy one?

Bill

120 lumens for 12 hours before a recharge is really good.  The Earth's magnetic field emits power estimated at around 2,6992139х1024 watts.  When compared to the meager 5x1012 watts generated by all the power stations on Earth, the magnitude of the Earths power becomes apparent.  I don't see why this can't be scaled up.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

gravityblock

On May 1, 2015 ADGEX filed an Australian provisional patent application "METHOD OF CHARGING BATTERIES AND THE CHARGER".

On May 28, 2013 in Geneva, Switzerland, Adgex Limited was nominated for the title of "Excellence in Innovation for Eco-transport" of the "Golden Chariot" International Transport Awards.

Adgex has received international recognition under the special international category relating to eco-friendly transportation solutions.  The Advisory Council of the Award praised Adgex Limited's technology as a move in the positive direction for alternative solutions for high-volume commodity haulage.

More research is needed to confirm all of this.

Gravock
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

God will confuse the wise with the simplest things of this world.  He will catch the wise in their own craftiness.

SoManyWires

Quote from: gravityblock on August 29, 2015, 11:03:44 PM

120 lumens for 12 hours before a recharge is really good.  The Earth's magnetic field emits power estimated at around 2,6992139х1024 watts.  When compared to the meager 5x1012 watts generated by all the power stations on Earth, the magnitude of the Earths power becomes apparent.  I don't see why this can't be scaled up.

Gravock

without knowing how it works, and with my limited understanding about electrical related theory in general, my speculation is there is a capacitor being slowly trickle charged by maybe a crystal based electrolyte, making it somewhat being battery powered.
what the capacitor is made of is unknown. could a antenna be used to help recharge itself from the radiant earth energy?

also, how many hours does it take to recharge itself to build up enough power to run 12 hours?

Jimboot

Interesting a group of Russians setup in australia heading to an ipo. Their other energy products look interesting

http://www.adgex.com/our_businesses/Adgex_Energy.aspx