Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Perpetual Motion Machine

Started by Spirit, September 04, 2015, 12:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AB Hammer

Interesting video

Take it out to where there are little to no radio waves or microwaves and most likely do nothing. But it is a very good example of tapping into energy that is in the air. kind of like the the razor blade radio kids use to construct in the past. Large scale wouldn't work IMHO.

Still a great toy.

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

TinselKoala

You all are way behind. This one was examined and put to bed months ago.

stevensrd1

Ive had a pendulum swinging for many years. Of course its powered by what i call a home made water battery. But so long as there is plain old water in the battery, it will run for many many many years to come. You can check out some of my vids on these things at https://www.youtube.com/stevensrd1