Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

In memory of Mark Ethanasius

Started by markdansie, September 13, 2015, 06:44:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

profitis

How old was he? Anybody know?maybe ill?

TommeyLReed

It's a sad day when I here good people like Mark E had past away, I wish his family well at these tough times.

Life is so short when we get older, as a kid I remember how weeks felt like years and now each day feels like weeks passing by.

I wish everyone good health, even if I don't agree with some of the forums comments.

God has given us today to live life again, be the best you can be,  because only God knows if you live tomorrow.

I have been praying for answer of free energy from governments and even today I feel that if mankind does not want free salvation of Jesus Christ for our sins then why would God allow us to have free energy?

I keep searching for answers and believe we must all do the same.

If anything, do it for Mark E that help many on this forum.

May God Bless Mark E and best wishes to his family.

TLR

mrwayne

My condolances and prayers for his Family, I will miss him.

Wayne

pomodoro

People like MarkE are essential on forums like these. A believer in the possibility of new sources of energy, without the BS and the scammers taking money from the gullible like on other forums. I hope his last days were without suffering.

a.king21

I have just found out today. May Mark E have eternal peace. My heart goes out to his grieving family.