Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Was the moon landing for real ???

Started by hartiberlin, October 16, 2006, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hartiberlin

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

TheOne

well everything from NAZA related to the moon is hoax

they are probably base on the moon but its not related to the naza :)

Elvis Oswald

Here's a link to some film of the apollo 11 astronauts faking being half-way to the moon.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-73731341583788062&q=moon+landing+hoax

The guy who discovered it in the nasa archives featured this in a film called "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon."  You might find it online too.

After making that movie... he went and interviewed astronauts and confronted them with the truth... those interviews are in a film called "Astronauts Gone Wild"   -   Even without the shadows that are from more than one light source... and even without the van allen belts... and without this discovered film of Armstrong faking the shot from half-way to the moon... all you have to do is watch the look on the faces of these guys when they are confronted to know that the whole thing was fake.

It's interesting to note that Cheney and Rumsfield were advisors to Nixon... so you see there are the same cast of shady characters involved in all of this.

It's also funny that the program started under Nixon... and that he ended it abruptly before he left office.

Some people laugh and say - "well is EVERYTHING a conspiracy?"  and I suppose that everything can't be... and the odds against so many things being "not what they appear" are slim... UNTIL you see that these are the same people, the same gang of thugs involved in every one of these things:

JFK... Moon hoax... Watergate... MKULTRA... abducted children... Iran/Contra drug running operation... pedophile rings... NAFTA and the American Union...  9/11... PATRIOT ACT... bio-terrorism... Invasion and occupation of Iraq... and the civil unrest in Iraq - all the same people.  The Bush Krime Family.
Google Prescott Bush and discover how he profited off of concentration camp labor while supporting the nazis in WWII
and then research Operation Paper Clip... and see how the CIA was infiltrated by nazis
and then research what the CIA did in Iran in the '50s... Operation Ajax.

And then tell me we are not seeing the fourth reich emerging

And for our friends in the UK... you should examine 7/7 - that was british intelligence.

PaulLowrance

I was told the first U.S. landing was faked, but the remaining U.S. landings were real.

Paul Lowrance

Dellemann

I saw a dokumenar film about this things.
They make a intervie with Rumsfield and he really said on TV that the film and photos are maked in a film-studio !!! 
Because they needed it for the promotion . And so they maked this film and photos what are in every school-book.
Very creacy !  And whats also (not) funny, the most of the people which maked this fake films and photos are died on mystery way. I don't know how many of these 5 or more people how make the film were killed, but Rumsfield (he was the chef of this nice films & photos) life and make other really films in other countrys like Irak.

The landing was thrue, said Rumsfeld !  But I can't believe it really !!
Was another state (Russia) every time on the moon landing ??? I don't know, if not, than all of the moon projekt is a nice fake.

In the internet you can also read, that most of the astronauts saws "UFO"s and that we are not bewelcome on the moon. And I also read that they (Armstrong and other) have saw big ships on the moon. Perhaps it's thrue.

At the last Nasa mission (Atlanta) they must change the landing for 2 days because the astronauts saw also UFOs.

The Nasa think it was only some thing of the Atlanta shuttle or a simple plastic bag !!! - really plastic bag - I must laught !!! But perhaps really a plastic bag of Hofer or Wall marked.