Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Was the moon landing for real ???

Started by hartiberlin, October 16, 2006, 12:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darchorse

37/38 years and never been back - that's enough for me to know this is a fake. as i said before it will be revealed as were the wmd's and other american bullshit. the usa is truly the land of the idiots - idiots so stupid that that are unable to see what is apparent to anyone with an iq of a police dog.

Elvis Oswald

Hans - The American Union is already in the works.  Sounds like no borders to me - and if there were no money in it, then it would not be happening.

Cap-Z-ro

Afternoon all.

If the strikingly sincere appearing whistle-blowers on the inside are telling the truth...and they come off a whole lot more credible than what we see before us on TV, then it wood seem darchorse has summed things up pretty accurately...

And it follows that there's more in the works than a north american union - reportedly just the next stage in the global enslavement plans of criminally insane inbreds controlling major world events.

Regards

pese

Skype Member: pesetr (daily 21:00-22:00 MEZ (Berlin) Like to discussing. German English Flam's French. Special knowledges in "electronic area need?
ask by messey, will help- so i can...

hansvonlieven

Sorry Elvis,

The American Union is a response to the European Union who is set to take the crown from American domination. It is not a question of money in it, it is a question of survival in a power play.

Hans von Lieven
When all is said and done, more is said than done.     Groucho Marx