Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Bessler's Mt 125

Started by hoppfield, October 27, 2015, 11:59:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoppfield

Quote from: AB Hammer on October 31, 2015, 08:34:36 PM
Hay Lindgarrd

To put to rest some more of your BS about what I am supposed to not be. Here is proof of that I am a disabled Veteran but I had to erase the numbers and bar off for security reason.

Note below my picture. VA healthcare enrollee, SERVICE CONNECTED

Now leave this alone for it does not belong in this forum!

That's not my problem. I'm building. And it is a violation of forum rules to say I am building a perpetual motion device and believe it will work. That's strange because in a wood working forum, no harassment. None.
  And if you remember, I am building so I will not have to tolerate discrimination. And even though you don't think I can be successful, I am building and you are not.

edited to add; you showed me yours so I am showing you mine. if you notice, mine has
                    a bigger American flag on it. As for what belongs in this forum, harassing someone who builds
                    seems to go against the purpose of this forum. I'd have to wonder why that's considered
                    a violation of forum rules, you know, doing an open build.

And ab hammer,  You have pictures and videos of something. As you say, you do not share   information. Can't work with someone who is a private builder. You know that is my policy.

PIH123

Quote from: AB Hammer on October 31, 2015, 08:34:36 PM
Hey Alan, Remember me ?
I discussed stuff with you rationally back in the day on the discovery sites
(Pete H on American Chopper etc)

I love your work with armor and your other creations.
While I might not agree with you on gravity devices,
I think we are on the same page with this individual.

Obviously, don't sweat it.
He is not smart enough to figure out where any of us are.
He has made that very clear in ALL of his postings.

hoppfield

Quote from: PIH123 on November 01, 2015, 01:22:17 AM
Hey Alan, Remember me ?

Phi,
    AB Hammer lives in Homer, La.  That's not the issue.
   Since Mt 125 is a Bessler wheel, it's Bessler's. ab hammer does not think I have the
  right to exclude him from my build. It's pretty much that simple.
   And as he has said many times, he is a private builder and does not share information.
  And I'll check, you think perpetual motion is not possible and therefore has no potential value.
ab hammer would disagree with you about that..

AB Hammer

Quote from: PIH123 on November 01, 2015, 01:22:17 AM
Hey Alan, Remember me ?

Greetings again PIH123

Yes it is good to have productive conversation even if we may no agree. I kinda miss the American Chopper show. When I get over these operations that are still to come. I have a 1955 Triumph that I will be building on for my first full bike build. As for wheels I have one under reconstruction for a shifting timing problem. I released it and it made a full round and faster the second round and after the third round the shiftier tried to shift to soon and cause it no to make the forth round. The new alterations will be done before Christmas and I may be showing the video.

Lindgaard does know I live in Homer LA for we use to have good conversation until he got a bit out of self control. As for his card being different? Lindgaard has the old card. Those who where 50% or greater disability where change first to the new card. The flag size statement was lame. LOL

Alan

With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

massive

over unity type forums are one of the only forums where fighting breaks out between complete strangers ....it doesnt make sense to me  ???

no one should have to resort to proving who they are or if they are a veteran , thats personal info and doesnt belong.

theres some top talent on this site . a few days ago I saw pics of scale model engines = jaw dropping
there electronics guys who know their stuff.

Ive never met Bessler , safe to say no one has . If some one wants to build a bessler wheel , its of benefit to us ALL , simply because someone some where is building  ...... the rest of us dont have to.

my hat goes off to everyone whos building some thing no matter what it is . its in people to create some thing.

hearding cats is pointless , I say let everyone go in what ever direction

Bessler ?    I simply dont know ......