Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Comments for 'Power Multiplier Device, last resized (I hope)' appreciated.

Started by Russ Lee, November 10, 2015, 10:51:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ Lee

Quote from: AB Hammer on November 13, 2015, 01:49:49 PM
Russ Lee

I have pulled your picture and changed the arrows at the top pulley  to correct a conflict of direction.

Now what you are doing is depending on the ability of the little motor to get OU out of your generator. I don't see OU out of this device at this time for by the time you get to your generator, it would be so slow there would not be a gain. This is of course from your picture evaluation. If there is anything more that could help your idea? please explain.

AB,
  I appreciate your comments very much.
  The arrows on the original picture were correct, as the whole assembly pulls down on the chain the top and bottom sprockets will rotate clockwise.
  With the large bicycle-type wheel having a wide diameter, it's radius will act as a lever so that a
200 lb. pull on it's belt by the small motor pull a 2000 lb. assembly up the chain.
As the assembly is climbing, it's weight is still pulling down on the chain (like a 2000 lb. man climbing the chain), so that even as it is going up the chain (by the small motor), it is pulling down on the chain and charging a full charge into the battery.
On the climb the small motor is drawing energy from the battery to power a 200 lb. pull, all the while the 2000 lb. assembly is producing energy back into the battery with it's 2000 lb. pull.
At the top the small motor shuts off and the assembly slowely creeps down, charging a full charge into the battery the whole time.
The equation is not that the down energy generated is greater than the up energy drawn from the battery, but that the energy drawn for the small motor is less than the energy sum generated from both the climb and the descent.
                                                          Russ

Alan

AB Hammer

QuoteAB,
  I appreciate your comments very much.
  The arrows on the original picture were correct, as the whole assembly pulls down on the chain the top and bottom sprockets will rotate clockwise.
  With the large bicycle-type wheel having a wide diameter, it's radius will act as a lever so that a
200 lb. pull on it's belt by the small motor pull a 2000 lb. assembly up the chain.
As the assembly is climbing, it's weight is still pulling down on the chain (like a 2000 lb. man climbing the chain), so that even as it is going up the chain (by the small motor), it is pulling down on the chain and charging a full charge into the battery.
On the climb the small motor is drawing energy from the battery to power a 200 lb. pull, all the while the 2000 lb. assembly is producing energy back into the battery with it's 2000 lb. pull.
At the top the small motor shuts off and the assembly slowely creeps down, charging a full charge into the battery the whole time.
The equation is not that the down energy generated is greater than the up energy drawn from the battery, but that the energy drawn for the small motor is less than the energy sum generated from both the climb and the descent.
                                                          Russ

Russ

I was in a bit of a hurry when I posted. I have cleared up a bit on your drawing for the direction I posted was clued from the arrows pointing up which I circled in this update. The closer to the drive point takes less stress off the line due to distance to the genorator. Also shorten your distance to your pulley for the length will have no improvement for you still have to lift or push a balanced system, so no gain from gravity available from what you have drawn. So your hopes are the efficient of your motors and generator for any possible OU in this system.

Oh yes one more thing. With the generator to your battery without a bit of regulation and IF! you achieve OU?  Your battery will overcharge and burn out or even could blow up.
Also you need to look up Chas Campbell for further inspiration.
[/url]

Alan
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Russ Lee

Quote from: AB Hammer on November 14, 2015, 12:42:52 PM

Russ

I was in a bit of a hurry when I posted. I have cleared up a bit on your drawing for the direction I posted was clued from the arrows pointing up which I circled in this update. The closer to the drive point takes less stress off the line due to distance to the genorator. Also shorten your distance to your pulley for the length will have no improvement for you still have to lift or push a balanced system, so no gain from gravity available from what you have drawn. So your hopes are the efficient of your motors and generator for any possible OU in this system.

Oh yes one more thing. With the generator to your battery without a bit of regulation and IF! you achieve OU?  Your battery will overcharge and burn out or even could blow up.
Also you need to look up Chas Campbell for further inspiration.
[/url]

Alan
Yikes brother!
  The way it works it that the small motor turns the large bicycle-type wheel CLOCKWISE, to the right, so that the small drive sprocket (attached to the same axle as the large wheel) turns clockwise also to climb the chain.
As it climbs, taking the assembly with it, the weight of the assembly is what is pulling down on the chain to turn the generator to produce energy. Both upper and lower sprockets also turn clockwise with the chain as it is pulled down. When the small motor reaches the top it shuts off and the whole assembly creeps down, generating more energy until it reaches the bottom where the small motor turns on again to take it all back to the top.

AB Hammer

QuoteAlan
Yikes brother!
  The way it works it that the small motor turns the large bicycle-type wheel CLOCKWISE, to the right, so that the small drive sprocket (attached to the same axle as the large wheel) turns clockwise also to climb the chain.
As it climbs, taking the assembly with it, the weight of the assembly is what is pulling down on the chain to turn the generator to produce energy. Both upper and lower sprockets also turn clockwise with the chain as it is pulled down. When the small motor reaches the top it shuts off and the whole assembly creeps down, generating more energy until it reaches the bottom where the small motor turns on again to take it all back to the top.

Russ

LOL You are missing it. There is no possible gain unless your smaller motor and your generator already have it already as if it was directly attached. The rest is just extra movement and will cause more friction in the system.
With out a dream, there can be no vision.

Alan

Russ Lee

Quote from: AB Hammer on November 16, 2015, 01:28:24 PM
Russ

LOL You are missing it. There is no possible gain unless your smaller motor and your generator already have it already as if it was directly attached. The rest is just extra movement and will cause more friction in the system.
You have already stated that since I ask for qualified engineers you would keep your comments to yourself.
You have already proved you have little engineering knowledge because this simple mechanism had to be explained to you several times. You changed arrows to move the wrong way because you did not understand the design, but thought you did.
You are one of this site troublemakers, this game of yours is lame, I'm sorry that you need to do it.
   Russ