Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Spike

Started by minoly, November 19, 2015, 03:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

Maybe you shouldn't have posted it.  If a person sent me a email never in a million years would I consider posting it.  And I am not a compulsive or pathological liar and I don't physically threaten people.

Jimboot

For someone who demands evidence of everyone else, it seldom accompanies your own accusations. Anyway, why did you want me here in this thread?

MileHigh

I don't want you here.

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on December 19, 2015, 06:08:17 PM
I don't want you here.
Oh ok I misunderstood. I'll ask again nicely. Please do not message me again.

MileHigh

Quote from: Jimboot on December 19, 2015, 06:46:09 PM
Oh ok I misunderstood. I'll ask again nicely. Please do not message me again.

You must be daft or lying because I did not message you.  I'll make it clear to you:  Do not harass and hound me like you did in the RMS thread.  Don't threaten me like you did in the RMS thread.  Go buy a book called "Internet for Morons" and read it.  They will tell you that publicly posting a strongly worded email from someone will make you look much much worse than the attempt made by you to make the sender look bad.  They will tell you that doing it a second time will result in you making yourself look downright creepy.  I strongly suggest that you read the book to make yourself smarter.

Now we are done.