Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Spike

Started by minoly, November 19, 2015, 03:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimboot

Quote from: MileHigh on December 19, 2015, 08:14:09 PM
You must be daft or lying because I did not message you.  I'll make it clear to you:  Do not harass and hound me like you did in the RMS thread.  Don't threaten me like you did in the RMS thread.  Go buy a book called "Internet for Morons" and read it.  They will tell you that publicly posting a strongly worded email from someone will make you look much much worse than the attempt made by you to make the sender look bad.  They will tell you that doing it a second time will result in you making yourself look downright creepy.  I strongly suggest that you read the book to make yourself smarter.

Now we are done.
You did not message me? What is this then? Is someone posing as you?

I must be daft or lying?

MileHigh is so horrible [size=8pt !important]« Sent to: gotoluc, Jimboot, jbignes5 on: December 18, 2015, 11:06:54 PM » [/font]
[size=8pt !important]« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »[/size][size=0.85em]
[size=78%]/delete/f/inbox/d352bc9ba41/9bb55c9955e0cb6514ab6ff7c813ff27/start/30/]Delete[/size]

Jimboot, Jbignes5:

Read the following posting that I made:

http://overunity.com/16200/the-spike/msg468858/#new

Now why don't you two guys tell how much of a fucking horrible person I am?  I must be the devil incarnate, right?

You guys listen to me:  I will not be publicly viciously and gratuitously bashed and bashed and bashed by the likes of you.  Sometimes you might not like what I say because when I see bullshit I will say it sometimes.  Tough shit for you.  I do not gratuitously attack people like the way the two of you allege and the way the two of you put in a sustained and relentless attack on me.

Do not do it again.

Jbignes5, fuck you with your ridiculous MIB fantasies.   Jimboot, fuck you with your passive-agressive psychobabble and your inability to admit when you are wrong.  Both of you need grow up.

Luc is being copied because he is not as absolutely awful as the two of you, but because he was a complete jackass when he threatened to kick me of the forum for expressing some frustration like some little petty imaginary wanking dictator.  Shame on you.

If you have any issues with me I will listen, but I will not be demeaned and degraded in a hostile and relentless public attack by either of you.

I bring real value to this forum as shown by the posting I linked to and all three of you have to know that.

Now, the clock has been reset.  I expect the three of you to move on from here with a blank slate.

MileHigh

I have interest of harassing or attacking you. But when I receive a message, which you have clearly denied, telling me to go eff myself I will respond. As I am sure would you if the reverse were true. So please tell me, were you hacked? Did someone else send that message?

MileHigh

There you go again, Mr. Beyond Creepy.  Yuck!

MileHigh

Quote from: Jimboot on December 19, 2015, 06:46:09 PM
Oh ok I misunderstood. I'll ask again nicely. Please do not message me again.

That's today, December 19th.  You already blocked me.  I did not message you "again."

Yuck!

Jimboot

Aaah ok...
Quote"You must be daft or lying because I did not message you."
[/font][/size]
I was just going on what you published not what was inside your head hence the confusion. [/size]

MileHigh

No, I was just going on what you published.  Now will you stop it now?  The RMS thread was to do something good.  The man was doing something ridiculous and fundamentally dishonest and I was doing something good by pointing it out.  And for doing something good I get relentlessly attacked by you.  Keeping that posting up of my personal and private correspondence to you just makes you look absolutely godawful.  Now please go away.