Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

@Ciitfa,

Power moves from the power source through the top of the coil. When the current's interrupted from the power source, power can no longer flow into the coil through the top of the coil. How can current be moving in the same direction when current no longer has any way to channel in through the top? Current moves away from the top of the coil not toward it from the battery when the coil turns around and inverts it's relationship as the source and not the destination of the power.

citfta

Still wrong as always.  This has been explained to you many many times in this thread and now smoky2 has also tried to explain it to you in your own thread.  But you still continue to deny the truth.  Please go back to your own thread and continue your discussion of your mistaken ideas.  I really like the idea of negative inductance.  It reminds me of someone that claims to have a glass that has less water in it than zero.  Your ideas are completely wrong so just keep them in your own thread and I won't have to go there and correct you.  If you continue in this thread I will go there.  That is a promise.

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on February 24, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
Still wrong as always.  This has been explained to you many many times in this thread and now smoky2 has also tried to explain it to you in your own thread.  But you still continue to deny the truth.  Please go back to your own thread and continue your discussion of your mistaken ideas.  I really like the idea of negative inductance.  It reminds me of someone that claims to have a glass that has less water in it than zero.  Your ideas are completely wrong so just keep them in your own thread and I won't have to go there and correct you.  If you continue in this thread I will go there.  That is a promise.

@Citfta,

What causes the flyback current to reverse direction and exit through the top of the coil as it has a strong tendency to do routinely?

synchro1

@Citfta,

Alright, you're on over at my "Negative Inductance" thread. 

AlienGrey

Quote from: citfta on February 24, 2018, 03:55:00 PM
Dear MR citfa Carol I'm really getting confused in this thread  ;D  Who is Allen me ?  what have i said ?

I came on here (this tread) to learn, perhaps unlearn what i already know, the problem is i'm now totally confused as I think most people are in here with the abusive terminology used in here (idiots hogwash ect ect) and not to mention the aggressive comments.
Please explain the difference between  Fly back, Bemf, and inductive kick back, i'm asking you because i know there is a good chance of getting a respectable answer from you good self.

Many thanks AG (Allen)