Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: citfta on February 26, 2018, 05:51:03 AM
I may be just some guy also but I do know how to connect a Led up properly.  NOW MAKE A VIDEO AND PROVE ALL THE REST OF US ARE WRONG!!  Stop changing the subject.

@Citfta,

I just posted a video above. Take three AA batteries. Connect two AA batteries in series, then connect the negative electrodes. Now attach an LED between the positive poles and measure the voltage in the single battery. Let the LED shine for a few minutes then re-check the voltage in the single AA.

synchro1

The long prong on the LED is the positive. The positive or long prong goes to the positive electrode of the top AA in the two AA's in series, that's the nipple end. The negative or short prong to the positive electrode of the single AA. The negative electrodes, thats the flat sides of the AA's are connected. 

synchro1

@Citfta,

Do you understand what's going on in the video? The combined voltage on the left is 13.5 volts. The voltage on the AA on the right is 1.5 volts. The positive electrode of the LED is connected to the positive electrode of the AA on the left, and the negative electrode of the LED is connected to the positive electrode of the AA on the right. The negative electrodes are connected through the 12 volt battery. The voltage on the AA on the right is increasing as the LED illuminates.

synchro1

@Citfta,

Look, it takes a diode to loop the inductive kickback. The flyback is higher in voltage, so it wants to go home through the positive electrode of the battery from whence it came. The flyback Will travel in the same direction if you send it down the ground drain, I'll grant you that, but you just have it wired wrong.

citfta

Allen,

You are like a Pre-schooler trying to explain to an engineer how to connect a circuit.  What a joke you are.  David Bowling, Matt Jones and I have been working with the 3 battery generating system for several years now and you think you can explain it to ME.

STOP CHANGING THE SUBJECT AND SHOW A VIDEO THAT PROVES THE CURRENT REVERSES WHEN POWER IS DISCONNECTED FROM A COIL!!!!!!

I see you posted again while I was typing this.  Explain what is going on with the video I posted.  How is it connected wrong?  It clearly shows which direction the current is flowing.

NOW MAKE A VIDEO THAT PROVES CURRENT REVERSES WHEN POWER IS DISCONNECTED FROM THE COIL!!!!

Stop changing the subject and just do it.