Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

partzman

Quote from: Magluvin on February 27, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
Something I had thought of trying in the past...

If we have an inductor and we energize it then take away the input, the output of the coil doesnt really do much if the load is another inductor as the receiving inductor would impede the output dump of the first coil. But, if the receiving coil were bifi, its capacitance would accept the field collapse currents from the first coil. I wonder....

Mags

Mags,

Actually, a source inductor directly dumping it's energy into a target inductor without any capacitance involved, will nearly equal the same result as if the target inductor was not present.  If however a capacitance is used for temporary storage of energy,  then energy from a source inductor can be shuttled into a target inductor.

This makes your suggestion of using the distributed capacitance between two tightly coupled windings rather significant IMO and worthy of investigation!

I've attached a paper below of my research into possible gain in powdered iron toroids using circuitry that transfers energy from a linear inductor via a capacitor into a biased non-linear inductor.

Regards,
Pm

Magluvin

Thanks all for the replies to my idea. 

I have all I need to do this other than time, of which I hope to have that here soon.

The question remains as to what can we do with that?   What will happen? Do we use its magnetic field to drive a motor or a secondary? Do we keep on kicking the bifi to keep it in a high resonant state? Etc, etc.  I think the idea will work, but we need to come up with how we can use it to our benefit.

It seems we can get, say 'inductive kickback', very simply and in many ways very efficiently. So like Partsman picked up on and stated, the capacitance of the bifi coil should be able to take on the inductors field collapse currents very well compared to a normal inductor.

I dont know if it would be any different than just discharging a hv cap into a bifi, but it might be...

Havnt seen it done before. So if anyone wants to dig in, be my guest. My bench is loaded with work at the moment.

Mags

ramset

Mags
Can you post a simple Block schematic of how you would like this done ?

Thanks
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Magluvin

Quote from: ramset on February 28, 2018, 12:47:52 PM
Mags
Can you post a simple Block schematic of how you would like this done ?

Thanks
Chet

Ok.  After work.

Mags

Magluvin

My first try would be to use a diode to capture the collapse currents and direct them into the bifi as if it were a cap.  If what Tesla claimed in the pat to be correct, the bifi should take on the currents as fast as the bifi coil resistance and cap value would allow.  If so, would there be a mag field built as fast as compared to a similar normal inductor with input applied?  Dunno yet....

Mags