Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

synchro1

Quote from: sm0ky2 on March 01, 2018, 07:00:33 PM
https://youtu.be/nGQbA2jwkWI

https://youtu.be/MzAPu_p2wI4

https://youtu.be/3sP9kh4xtKo

#16, 17, 18 are a good place to start

@smoKy2,

There's nothing in any of these videos that contradicts what I stated as fact above.

synchro1

Current flows to the coil from the power source until it's interrupted by the separation of the contacts. Next, comes the beginning of an entirely new event; Current begins to flow away from the coil. The away event is an entirely new and uniquely different event from the closed contact power event.

Look at the question I answered for forest above. The guy's really confused about two events happening simultaenously, and asking why there's no Overunity from overlapping. This really amounts to complete nonsense. Everyone's better off viewing Inductive kickback as simply as I have it described.

Magluvin

Quote from: Magluvin on February 28, 2018, 01:03:25 PM
My first try would be to use a diode to capture the collapse currents and direct them into the bifi as if it were a cap.  If what Tesla claimed in the pat to be correct, the bifi should take on the currents as fast as the bifi coil resistance and cap value would allow.  If so, would there be a mag field built as fast as compared to a similar normal inductor with input applied?  Dunno yet....

Mags

Below is the diagram of what I said above.  It also gives reference to which way current flows in the inductor L1 when SW! switch is opened.  Now just replace C1 with your bifi coil.  As simple as it gets.

Mags

forest

Please. Talk is cheap.
PROVE that inductor is the source of current and voltage (EMF) once interrupted.
Prove it in electronic circuit demo using one single step , not a talk about duty cycle and DC-DC inverters equations. Like in Magluvin simple circuit, but with additional electronic switch to disconnect power source once coil is "magnetically charged".

Magluvin

Quote from: forest on March 02, 2018, 05:34:35 AM
Please. Talk is cheap.
PROVE that inductor is the source of current and voltage (EMF) once interrupted.
Prove it in electronic circuit demo using one single step , not a talk about duty cycle and DC-DC inverters equations. Like in Magluvin simple circuit, but with additional electronic switch to disconnect power source once coil is "magnetically charged".

Forest

You have been around here as long as I have and maybe longer.  You dont know this yet??

Im surprised. ???   We could reverse the positions of the switch and the inductor, then reverse the polarity of the diode and get just about the same thing into the cap, just opposite polarity due to the configuration.

The previous pic shows the input in series with the inductor. This one isolates the inductor from the input.  So in this pic below, where does the cap get its charge from??? ;) Do you think the cap wont get charged from the collapse currents of the inductor once the input switch is opened? ??? ???

These circuits in the pics show conventional current flow. I particularly think in electron flow from neg to pos. But this is what I found on the web and I modified the original pic to make the second pic example

Mags