Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belfior

Quote from: Erfinder on March 06, 2018, 04:55:41 AM

When considering Tesla's coil for electromagnets and contemplating its "intended" use, one must consider the quality of the current directed into the coil, the geometry of the coil into which the current is to being directed, and ultimately, the relation the one has to the other. 

What we see is not what we get.  What I mean is, what we read in the patent about the coil is not the message....  the coil and everything said about it is a red herring.  What is the message?

Regards

This is not the movie Natiolan Tresure (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Treasure_(film)). We don't have time to fly all over the globe finding secret messages behind paintings. I get that you are trying make people to think and "teach them how to fish", but we are in the boat with our lines and hooks already. If you are the guy with worms, it does not help to keep the worms in your pants and go "Where is the worm? What does the worm mean exactly? What did Tesla mean when he said 'put the worm in the hook'? "

And it is not like there is a riddle or two, but it is every freaking message in every thread!

Belfior

Quote from: Erfinder on March 06, 2018, 08:23:03 AM

You are not the voice of the body of seekers.

Yeah but I kinda am. I've seen people like you in every walk of life. Arrogant, condescending and full of shit. There is just the outer shell that fools somebody, but no content inside. Just a show, but no dinner. It just cries out "mother & abandonment issues" every time I see it.

You prance around like a Greek poet and some blind follow you around and take a deep bow, if they happen to accidentally cross your path.

Where is the input that you are giving this thread? I mean actual input and not a post where you state that you are great and all others are shit.

profitis

"It will be
too late when you finally realize that you cannot
drink from the sea, nor receive sustenance
therefrom.  Mutiny is inevitable, followed by
cannibalism.  In this scenario, the captain doesn't
have the option of going down with the ship, nor does he have a choice in the matter of his
placement on the menu."

like.^

Belfior

Quote from: Erfinder on March 06, 2018, 09:11:07 AM

I am going to answer this question with a question....  can you read?

Got you there game, set and match.

tinman

And 1 by 1,they start to learn

;)