Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Inductive Kickback

Started by citfta, November 20, 2015, 07:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magluvin

Something I had thought of trying in the past...

If we have an inductor and we energize it then take away the input, the output of the coil doesnt really do much if the load is another inductor as the receiving inductor would impede the output dump of the first coil. But, if the receiving coil were bifi, its capacitance would accept the field collapse currents from the first coil. I wonder....

Mags

synchro1

Quote from: Magluvin on February 27, 2018, 06:07:03 PM
Something I had thought of trying in the past...

If we have an inductor and we energize it then take away the input, the output of the coil doesnt really do much if the load is another inductor as the receiving inductor would impede the output dump of the first coil. But, if the receiving coil were bifi, its capacitance would accept the field collapse currents from the first coil. I wonder....

Mags

@Magluvin,

Genius shining Mags! A fat switching diode might help.

sm0ky2

As long as the inductance of the primary is
equally divisible by the capacitance of the secondary bi-filar

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Erfinder on February 28, 2018, 02:02:36 AM

Have you built anything, ever?  Something that relates to the subject?  I ask because with each post you make it's becoming clearer that you are out of your element.....

If you don't understand the implications of what I stated
Perhaps it is not my element that I am out of....
Rethink your intention, and consider it carefully
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

What exactly will happen
If let's say our inductor were 80mH
and our bifilar secondary had a capacitance of 20uF
Or perhaps 120mH and 30uF
Or 100 and 10
And we release it from a saturated state???

And why would I suggest such a thing?