Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

where does energy come from

Started by markdansie, November 20, 2015, 10:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joel321

I think the general people over complicate things by trying to feel like they poses the one and true answer. This comes from believing that there is no one out there that knows more than they know NOR that no one out there will learn more ("evolve") past their knowledge. This mentality is the downfall of the great coming up 6th extinction...remember EVOLUTION...applies to humans as to all animals and plants.... even time. Reminded me of this as well http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/02/120221-oldest-seeds-regenerated-plants-science/

So having said that, all of the stars give energy because the space is cold, very very cold. So there is intelligence in outer space that has, after trillions of years (or who knows what number of years), figured out that light will make space grow bigger. So in a sense, the starts are like a camp fire...but what is keeping the fire lit? Well one needs to put more wood (cold material) on the camp fire to keep it burning. SO stars are the same way, they need "wood" to keep on burning. The wood comes from the dark areas. But the space is crazy with light/fires....some only last .0001 second others last for billions of years. Still, there is a back and forth PHENOMENA that the start gets "wood" from the dark areas and the star provides energy back...it's a zig zag of give and take because if you where to put a star in a sealed glass ball, it would die out right away just like a candle light inside a glass jar. HECK! Maybe the sun's food are the planets orbiting around it? SINCE THEY ARE HUGE! We cannot comprehend that based on our 12 hour clock. But like I said before, there is no way in hell to prove that in a lab..so it stays in math predictions and just theories.

But energy is there for FREEE. ...the energy inside the earth is the MOST important to understand of them all.

Pirate88179

Quote from: joel321 on November 23, 2015, 11:38:38 PM
I think the general people over complicate things by trying to feel like they poses the one and true answer. This comes from believing that there is no one out there that knows more than they know NOR that no one out there will learn more ("evolve") past their knowledge. This mentality is the downfall of the great coming up 6th extinction...remember EVOLUTION...applies to humans as to all animals and plants.... even time. Reminded me of this as well http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2012/02/120221-oldest-seeds-regenerated-plants-science/

So having said that, all of the stars give energy because the space is cold, very very cold. So there is intelligence in outer space that has, after trillions of years (or who knows what number of years), figured out that light will make space grow bigger. So in a sense, the starts are like a camp fire...but what is keeping the fire lit? Well one needs to put more wood (cold material) on the camp fire to keep it burning. SO stars are the same way, they need "wood" to keep on burning. The wood comes from the dark areas. But the space is crazy with light/fires....some only last .0001 second others last for billions of years. Still, there is a back and forth PHENOMENA that the start gets "wood" from the dark areas and the star provides energy back...it's a zig zag of give and take because if you where to put a star in a sealed glass ball, it would die out right away just like a candle light inside a glass jar. HECK! Maybe the sun's food are the planets orbiting around it? SINCE THEY ARE HUGE! We cannot comprehend that based on our 12 hour clock. But like I said before, there is no way in hell to prove that in a lab..so it stays in math predictions and just theories.

But energy is there for FREEE. ...the energy inside the earth is the MOST important to understand of them all.

This is exactly why you should use JB Weld.  I could not have said this better myself.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

seychelles

Offline joel321

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Re: where does energy come from
« Reply #26 on: November 24, 2015, 05:38:38 AM »

MY theory about where the suns gets its wood is as such. In the center
of every galaxy there are massive black holes
and they are all perpetually gobbling up all the stars and
planets close to it and all that matter ends up traveling
faster than the speed of light and ends up manifesting all
these matter into pure energy which are the stars..our darling sun
So the stars are the arsed end of the massive black hole in every galaxy.

joel321

QuoteMY theory about where the suns gets its wood is as such. In the center
of every galaxy there are massive black holes
and they are all perpetually gobbling up all the stars and
 planets close to it and all that matter ends up traveling
faster than the speed of light and ends up manifesting all
these matter into pure energy which are the stars..our darling sun
So the stars are the arsed end of the massive black hole in every galaxy.

I don't think that is the case because everything the "black hole" would "spit" out, would spit it out way farther than the galaxy....so nothing the black hole spits out would "feed" the sun of any energy. The sun has to be fed from dark energy/matter from the surroundings. If you look at the NASA videos of the surface of the sun, you can see how the plasma explodes from the surface BUT also, you can see how matter goes back in from the outer space surroundings. Look at NASA videos of the surface of the sun using video filters...green, blue, yellow...and you can clearly see ENERGY coming in from the outside to the sun.

By the way seychilles, you are a religious person? Have you ever thought that a GOD knows how to build galaxies? Just like any human in this earth can build a wood table from trees, have you thought of a GOD that can build galaxies from outer space "wood"? This means that our creator can build galaxies just like a human can build houses. The bible has many teachings that hold true. Humans do not learn from the inside out, they learn from the outside in. Everything that ALL humans know are teachings from an outside ENERGY. It is not from an inside energy. It CANNOT! So who is this entity that is being a teacher? Even the planets have a geometrical pattern of balance. When you take a look at telescopes and watch asteroids crash on the sun, you can kind of see that the asteroids play a BIG role in fueling the sun for energy! Some escape, but you can see how the rocks "fuel" the sun...like "wood" on a camp fire....but we are still left with the question...why is the DNA to do that there? Is nothing STUPID! There is the law that makes it happen! The universe is not happening out of stupidity! There is order and DNA how it should happen. Even if there is a massive black hole in the center of the galaxy, it is not stupid since all galaxies would have such a black holes...that means if all have them then it's a DNA law! That means, either there is a creator of galaxies that is managing how galaxies are born and die or the planets themselves are "smart" enough to know what to do! Or the black hole is enslaving them to do that! But if the black holes enslave them, then black holes are farming galaxies? Which gives them "intelligence" since they would do it on purpose to keep on living?

Lol, you see seychelles, how things get complicated but yet easy to understand! The sun has awareness! The moon has awareness. The galaxy has awareness. The black holes have awareness! Who is the one that rules and manages ALL of this awareness? Give me a theory? :) 8)

Tito L. Oracion

Energy simply comes from   movement. 8)