Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

175 US$ prizes Giveaway for Christmas

Started by hartiberlin, December 12, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JEJEHO

Hi Laurent,

Congratulations

Wish you a Merry Xmas & A Happy Newyear

Nixon

Lidmotor

Thank you for placing me on this list of researchers.  Please add my prize to that of TK's and give it to a local dog shelter.  I have studied the work of most of the people on the list but TK I think has the best grip on the whole picture of what this forum is all about.  We have to keep looking and building and testing ---and it must go on.  He has done this for a long time but realizes that the research has to be based on known facts.  Tinkering like I do is fun but building something based on a solid knowledge base like TK does is better.

Lidmotor

hartiberlin

Sorry guys, I was a few days away and
now finally wanted to make these payments.

The problem now is, that the money is still on my
Amazon.com account as a giftcard code balance and
I just realized, that I  can not buy other Gift card codes
with this Amazon balance... Damn...

So we need to find another method to get the money that sits in Amazon.com Balance now to you
or to this dog pet nursing donation fund...

I just found a
Wag gift card for pet food and pet supplies
http://amzn.to/1mt3vyY

that I could buy probably with my Amazon.com balance
and ship this to an USA based adress...

Or if you just want something else, just give me a
physical good, that is about 25 US$ and give me your shipping adress
and then I will order it on Amazon.com and let it ship to you...
I think this is the only way, I can convert this money sitting in the Amazon.com balance now to the
donations.

So let me know you decision.
To the 3 guys on the list: Whoopy. Tinman and Itsu, who are not located
in the USA, I can send you the money via PayPal, so please supply
me your PayPal email adress to my email hartiberlin@gmail.com
Many thanks.

Regards, Stefan... Sorry, for all the delay.
Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

ramset

Stefan
For simplicity we had decided to send those funds [itsu,TinMan Woopy] to YOUR local animal shelter in Germany along with Tinsel's contribution in memory of Mark E .

respectfully

Chet K

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

poynt99

Here is another idea Stefan, just a thought. It doesn't put the money towards any charity but it still goes towards some good.

The money could go towards buying someone on the forum some test equipment, like a cheap DSO (a RIGOL or something similar). It may be that most who experiment here already have their own scope, signal generator,  and DMM meters etc, but maybe one or two folks don't.

Anyway, just an idea. I'm pretty sure scopes, signal generators and DMM's can be purchased off Amazon. Or maybe it could go towards circuit boards and/or kits for a COP meter project, that I would be willing to work on myself, or in collaboration with all the "gurus" here. It would be great if everyone used the same COP meter for consistent and easy measurements. I realize that this latter idea can't be purchased off Amazon. Again, just an idea.

Yet one more....efforts could go towards a differential amplifier that would allow scope voltage measurements across any two points in a circuit, without having to worry about grounding and shorting. A problem that we all face when making measurements these days.
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209