Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

175 US$ prizes Giveaway for Christmas

Started by hartiberlin, December 12, 2015, 12:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gotoluc

I would recommend to pool these Amazon purchase credit if it can be done that way.
Like Chet says, it would be a good idea to buy something of more significance which in turn could be used for experiments.
Example: A video camera could be offered to someone that shares much but needs better video resolution

I enjoyed the fact that Stefan and some of us have recognized the effort of about 10 participators of this forum and I think we can keep doing that every year and recognizing other that were not included.
I don't think there's a need to give a gift to all selected. Maybe offer an Amazon gift certificate to the first 3 selected and if he or she wishes to offered to someone else in the selected group that could be their choice.

Can these credits be pooled and not all used every year?

Thanks

Luc

ramset

Luc
That suggestion was Poynt's in post #44 along with some other great ideas he mentioned
I'm plunking away on a pod thingy can't cut and paste that post here .

I completely agree with both suggestions and will do anything I can to assist supporting  burgeoning
Experimentors here and elsewhere  ,as I know others here already have !
Good to be thinking and working along these lines.
Respectfully
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

hartiberlin

Quote from: ramset on January 03, 2016, 04:42:23 PM
Stefan
For simplicity we had decided to send those funds [itsu,TinMan Woopy] to YOUR local animal shelter in Germany along with Tinsel's contribution in memory of Mark E .

respectfully

Chet K

Sorry, that doesn´t work , cause the Money is still as a giftcard balance on my Amazon account.

I thought I could buy 25 US$ gift cards from this credit balance, but this is not possible
on Amazon.com. I can only buy physical goods or other gift cards like subway eating gift cards or
Walmart gift cards or so which will be shipped to your adress.
But I can not buy Amazon Gift Cards codes...

So please send me your wishes what you want to have from Amazon.com
and your shipping adresses or what could be delivered via email.

So
TinselKoala
Groundloop
GotoLuc
Lidmotor
poynt99
Verpies
still need to email me their wishes for about 25 US$ items on Amazon.

For Tinman and Woopy who are not living in the USA,
please send me your PayPal address so I can send the money
to you via PayPal.

itsu
and
Pirate88179
have already been paid.

Many thanks again.

Regards, Stefan.

Stefan Hartmann, Moderator of the overunity.com forum

hartiberlin

P.S: Regarding the dog nursing fund, I have about 155 US$ still on my Amazon credit balance and this is only good
for USA shipments, so if all the rest of the winners would agree, I could also buy dog food or
anything related to this TK´s dog nursing donation proposal and let it ship to a dog farm in the USA somewhere...

As I can not get the Amazon money out of my Amazon account , I can not donate it over here in Germany to a dog farm...
I hope you understand.

Regards. Stefan.

hartiberlin

Okay, so far
most of the other guys want to donate to TK´s proposal for the local dog shelter.

Maybe it would be best, if TK would choose then a local dog shelter
he knows of and I  arrange buying dog food or supplies for them
on Amazon and let it ship to them.
So I need now an adress from an USA based dog shelter , so that I can
order something for them.
Maybe TK can call a local dog shelter and ask, what they need
and if it is okay, that they will get it shipped to them for free as a gift and then I will
order it on Amazon.com and they will receive it...

Regards, Stefan.