Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rotating Magnetic Field's and Inductors.

Started by tinman, December 14, 2015, 09:08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Quote from: webby1 on December 14, 2015, 06:37:49 PM
I was actually taking the opportunity to see if my understanding of what to do with the scope information is reasonable.

While it is not getting all that involved with 2 pics and not a lot of math,, I figure that eventually I might get a "feeling" for the electronics,, I am kind of all thumbs with it right now and I have a nice little scope to use someday,, I would not want to blow it up like my other test equipment or misunderstand what it is showing,,  TK's stuff is educational,, but until I have a "feel" for it all I am useless :)

Have you tried rotating the poles of your PM's? that is so that they chase each other nose to tail around the circumference but with a large gap between the PM's? at low speeds it creates a nice little dual voltage thing,, stuff like this is what I play with when I do,, not so much with the circuits and scopes and all that.  I had a version of that running one day on a constant DC feed using the snap field when crossing over the PM to allow the rotor to pass,, not overly impressive but it was fun for the day.

The rotor has 8 N52 neo's in it,and they are alternating poles.

Brad

MileHigh

Brad:

If you were wise, you would take it as a given that I am right.  Or you can even operate on the basis of assuming that I am right just for the sake of argument and then find out where that leads you and what happens in the end.

Because right now you are balking and therefore not putting any thought into it.  So if you aren't going to try to think, then there is no point.  Then you can expect yet another experiment that fades into obscurity with no proper analysis and no proper conclusion.

MileHigh

citfta

Quote from: MileHigh on December 14, 2015, 06:59:56 PM
Brad:

If you were wise, you would take it as a given that I am right.  Or you can even operate on the basis of assuming that I am right just for the sake of argument and then find out where that leads you and what happens in the end.

Because right now you are balking and therefore not putting any thought into it.  So if you aren't going to try to think, then there is no point.  Then you can expect yet another experiment that fades into obscurity with no proper analysis and no proper conclusion.

MileHigh

MileHigh,

You and I had a few discussions a few years ago.  At that time I mostly agreed with the things you posted.  What happened to you?  Your posts in this thread don't make any sense.  You allude to some kind of error about timing and never explain what that has to do with anything.  When Brad says there is no timing change you ignore that and in a very condescending way tell him he should always know that you are right.  Huh?  Say what?  None of us are ALWAYS right.  If you really have a technical explanation for what he is seeing then please explain.  Otherwise posting nothing at all would be a better option.

Respectfully,
Carroll

citfta

Hi Brad,

I really enjoyed that video.  It is interesting.  I can think of one thing that might explain some of the effect you are seeing.  I do believe the moving magnets are playing an important part in what you are seeing.  I think because they are alternating they are helping to put some power back into the coil.  I also think the presence of the magnet when the coil is turned on probably affects the impedance of the coil causing it to use less current.  Just some random ideas from working with coils and magnets.  Keep up the good work.

Carroll

verpies

Quote from: MileHigh on December 14, 2015, 06:59:56 PM
If you were wise, you would take it as a given that I am right. 
That attitude would be contrary to the principles of the scientific method.

Brad should rebutte your statements with logical arguments and experimental data.