Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

My Levitators and Bearings ( and other ) Designs/inventions

Started by guest1289, December 28, 2015, 01:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

guest1289

John.K1
QuoteHi Guest,  it is not a long time somebody was showing some machine which prints "arbitrary patterns" of magnet, and If I good remember the stable levitation has been shown?? What the theorem says about secondary magnetic field??

I haven't heard of the machine you mention, which prints "arbitrary patterns" which I assume are of a magnetic-field.

Unfortunately I myself have never seen "stable levitation" ,  and I don't have the magnets( or sufficient magnets ) to make any of my designs,  but if I was able to build even my very simplest designs,   and get them working,  I would certainly post it all.

"Secondary-field",  if you mean the field of the levitating-magnet,  I admit I don't know what the theorem says about that field.
       The  'levitating-magnet'  is levitated by multiple-magnets,  and I wonder if that would cause the shape of it's field to be constantly changing in various areas by very-very small amounts,  but changing more than the fields of the  magnets which are levitating it.
       - Most of my  levitation-designs  levitate a structure made of more than one magnet,  and use more than one magnet to levitate the structure.   
          I think the simplest way to levitate things is to use arrays made of numerous tiny magnets, for both the levitating-structure,  and for the design used to levitate the levitating-structure,  BECAUSE I THINK   THAT IN A WAY,  IT IMITATES  HOW  DIAMAGNETIC-LEVITATION  WORKS DOWN AT A  MICROSCOPIC-LEVEL .
     But if you had a suitably shaped and sized ( and weight ) single magnet( maybe like a very thin-flat rectangle ),  you should be able to levitate it above an array of numerous tiny magnets,  and have other magnets to stop it falling of the sides.

The 2 posts below show some of my very simplest  levitation-designs,  my more advanced designs are in the  very first  post  of this thread .

http://overunity.com/16295/all-permanent-magnet-complete-levitation/msg476139/#msg476139

http://overunity.com/16295/all-permanent-magnet-complete-levitation/msg469597/#msg469597

If would be good if anyone could get any of my designs,  or any similar design working,  and post it anywhere , and let me know where  .
------------------------------

Since I can't provide evidence that any of my levitation-designs,   or any of my other designs,  would function successfully  (  because I don't have the magnets to build them, and wouldn't find it easy due to some reasons  ),  there's nothing more I can do in that area.

I want to post two irrelevant ideas I had.
    -  My first idea  is to do with the  very-very-cheap cameras you can buy from various places that have a fixed-focus( you can't adjust the focus ),  and they have a very small resolution by todays standards of  5-megapixels.
         They take excellent pictures,  and some people argue that they take better pictures than other cameras.    The problem is that if you see something sufficiently far away that you want to photograph,  it often won't show up on your photo because of the insufficient resolution.
          The solution is incredibly simple,  manufacturers could put some sort of fitting around the lens that would allow you to attach  completely-manually-focused-lenses .     It would convert these cameras into something just as good as cameras costing hundreds of dollars.   
     And I'm sure they could make  much cheaper  versions of  completely-manually-focused-lenses for the idea.   (  most people don't need a camera that uses power, electronics, and software just to run an auto-lens  ).

My other is idea useless, but interesting.  That is to select one of the cheapest models of the ancient computers of 82' or 83' that only had 32k memory,   and then use it to control some sort of toy-size R/C vehicle,  but also be able to keep track of it's constantly changing location in a specific area ( maybe using a method like radio-triangulation,  or arrays of lights and sensors ).
     (  Back when I had the idea, which was when those computers were originally sold,   I thought of a way of making it easier for a computer to communicate to external devices, which was to use blocks of light on the screen,  which would be detected  by a photoelectric-cell attached to the external-circuitry,   and to input signals to the computer,  you could hack a joystick  )
      Of course if you could do it with an even older personal-computer of the same specs or lower, that would be even more impressive,  but the older machines were much more expensive.
       The point is that since it's possible to create animations of a 3d-rotating-cube on most of these machines( an easy trick is to use the lowest-screen-resolution-mode ), and I have seen it or something similar achieved on many of them,  that maybe you could achieve even more impressive on them.
-------------------------

I based most of the versions of my magnet-motor-3  motors, on the  pushing-down-force  that is detected on the  'inverter-magnet'( tractor-beam-magnet ) demonstrated on tabletops on youtube,  and the  pushing-forward-force  that is detected on the  'mendocino-motor-bearings' .   
        I only have magnets shaped like  watch-batteries,  although they are slightly larger,  and I put them together to make cylinder-magnets,  and then I put 2 cylinder-magnets next to each other to see what sort of propulsion I get( like in the 'inverter-magnet' and  'mendocino-motor-bearings' ),  and I get various types of positive results,   it's a pity there is no definitive very-simple-english  set of laws on wikipedia,  describing this exact situation.
      But last time I played with the magnets,  again I had all sorts of problems carrying out the tests, but I still got some positive results,  however,  this time it made me suspect if the only areas of propulsion in these particular motors are  in the  'blue-circles-marked-x'  in the 'Diagram-Below'.

This could mean that the  top-view of the stator-shape in my  magnet-motor-2  in the following post
       http://overunity.com/15774/permanent-magnet-motor/msg473357/#msg473357
    may have been a better idea,  and then fit that idea into  the  magnet-motor-3  type of designs,  like the picture below,  which use ideas like  multiple-linked-moving-magnets  to overcome any possible problem of merge-points encountered in stators.

John.K1

Hi Guest,  the link for you:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drD416THU7Y   - you can see there printing of magnets and also hovering magnets.

synchro1

Bismuth axle rotor: This is an original idea from Sputins over at Energetic Forum. This comment is by Allen Burgess (Synchro1) from the oscillating Reed switch thread:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Attaching the diametric arc segment magnets to a tube positioned between the circular Hallbach arrays would add their magnetic repulsion to the bismuth axle along with the circular Hallbach arrays. This tube could extend beyond the ends of the Hallbach arrays and have sintered radial polarized ring magnets attached whose magnetic strength would help repel the bismuth axle also and act as levitator magnets for the over head coils; So we wind up with six major internal fields, and four major external fields. The diametric arcs for powering in the center, and the radial polarized monopolar fields for precision levitator positioning on the ends; All focusing their combined fields inward to the repelling bismuth axle along with the unidirectional Hallbach rings. The central tube can run through the inside of the Hallback array frames and and the radial end rings and be perfectly balanced, with the diametric arc segments glued to the center. We'd see four rings and the two arc magnets in the center, and two electromagnetic coils suspended close overhead at the ends. This entire rotor and axle can sit safely inside a clear plexi-glass enclosure, sealed for air evacuation. The oscillating power coils can run from outside the protective safety housing along with the levitator coils, magnetically positioned by biasing magnets".

guest1289

John.K1
QuoteHi Guest,  the link for you:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drD416THU7Y   - you can see there printing of magnets and also hovering magnets.

On that specific video,  it's possible that in the device he's holding,  the  long-magnets on one of the 2  clear-plastic  parts,  fit into the holes in the other clear-plastic-part,  which would mean that it relies on some physical contact.    The  'mendocino-motor' bearing actually only relies on one single point of contact.
    But I cannot be sure about the video you posted,  because it does not show a proper side view.

In the past, and just now,  I have searched for any inventions by the company in the video you posted, and I was not able to find anything achieving  'Full-Levitation'.
    (  By  'full-levitation',  visualize an  object  completely  levitating above a platform,  without the object touching any other object at all )

However, in the video he mentions that the government is very interested in his company's technology,  and as a result they required the company to sign  non-disclosure-agreements,  so it's possible that they are not able to disclose more advanced functioning-devices.

In the past, and just now,  I have searched that company's website for anything achieving  'full-levitation',  but I didn't find anything.

I just did some more web-searching for 'full-levitation' by that company,   but instead,   I found a  patent,  which does not appear connected to that company,  but which may have achieved full-levitation.
      One of the diagrams in the following patent, seems to show  'full-levitation'
   https://www.google.com/patents/US5495221

And the patent above,  cites a list of other patents,  which may also have achieved  'full-levitation', but I don't know about the other patents.

guest1289

I will re-post   magnet-motor-3.5  ,   below