Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to deal with those that add nothing to the forum

Started by citfta, December 31, 2015, 07:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Hi Chris,

I agree completely with all you posted.  The lack of respect on these forums is amazing.  I am sure most of the posters wouldn't dare to say face to face some of the things they post to one another.  My grandmother taught me years ago that we can disagree without being disagreeable.

And to clarify what appears to be some confusion about what I wrote I am not talking about others that disagree from a technical standpoint or any other standpoint if they just want to express an opinion.  I am talking about the posters that only post negative or inflammatory posts.  They never try to help or advise, they just spew hate and ire.  These are the ones we should ignore.  Maybe like the dog they can learn to change their ways.  And that would be better for them as well as everyone else.

Respectfully to all,
Carroll

EMJunkie

Quote from: citfta on December 31, 2015, 05:57:16 PM
Hi Chris,

I agree completely with all you posted.  The lack of respect on these forums is amazing.  I am sure most of the posters wouldn't dare to say face to face some of the things they post to one another.  My grandmother taught me years ago that we can disagree without being disagreeable.

And to clarify what appears to be some confusion about what I wrote I am not talking about others that disagree from a technical standpoint or any other standpoint if they just want to express an opinion.  I am talking about the posters that only post negative or inflammatory posts.  They never try to help or advise, they just spew hate and ire.  These are the ones we should ignore.  Maybe like the dog they can learn to change their ways.  And that would be better for them as well as everyone else.

Respectfully to all,
Carroll

Yes I agree, I am guilty of biting and getting offended to some of these negative or inflammatory posts, sometimes I ignore them, much of the time not.

Like a hungry Fish, staring at a big bit of Food, knowing there is a big Hook in there, why do we bite?

If i bite back, then I feel guilty and see a need to correct my behaviour. It seems these people do not! Showing no conscience for their actions.

You are right, best thing to do is to ignore them.

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

P.S: I have no problem with others who may disagree with me.

EMJunkie

Hi Carroll,

The real sad thing is, like you pointed out, the overall technical use to those interested individuals trying to move ahead, of the information in each thread in most all forums, this forum especially, is very likely less than 10%

The rest of the thread is filled with useless drivel, time wasting drivel, complete rubbish!

Stefan needs to add a DriveloMeter, thumbs down for rubbish posts, gets to 10 and it is removed from the thread! Put into the DrivelOMeter Hall of Infamy for historical observations!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org

minnie

If you don't like-skip it.
   Censorship will kill the thing.
   Just take PES as an example.
         John.

EMJunkie

Quote from: minnie on December 31, 2015, 06:54:21 PM

If you don't like-skip it.
   Censorship will kill the thing.
   Just take PES as an example.
         John.

John,

Censorship - Absolutely not what I meant!

I mean, posts that are "Of No Use", distractive, Drivel, Offensive, Destructive,

One example:

Quote from: idegen on December 03, 2015, 05:01:58 PM
One or two exceptions, all the bullshit topic.
Use your head, man!
broken rekord...hmm
:)
denies boosters? :)

Really, this post is of no use!!! It helps no one! Its an opinion! Shares no relivant information, is distractive, is destructive, is non-sense!!!

These sort of posts should be subject to community scrutiny. If enough think it is not worthy, move it to the Hall of Infamy!!!

Sorry Idegen but its true!

Chris Sykes
       hyiq.org