Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Electret antenna out of an coaxial cable?

Started by antimony, January 02, 2016, 04:06:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antimony

Hi, i have for some time been thinking about trying to collect some radiant energy, and i found out about a company called Ion power group (ionpowergroup.com) that Lasersable are working with. Check this video out if you haven´t already seen it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENeDkGce5-4

Anyway, i googled "ion power group" to read their patents, and then i also found among the listings another interesting site called nuenergy.org, where i read that you can make a anthenna from coaxial cable.
You have to condition it first so it developes a better electret effect for collecting atmospheric electricity.
You do so by stripping the cables outer layer of isolating plastic, and baking it in the oven for a while so the inner isolating layer will start to melt onto the inner copper wire, creating up to 10 times better electricity collection.

Here´s the link.
http://www.nuenergy.org/radiant-energy-diatribe/

I am in the process of stripping a piece of coaxial cable now, and i will try this. Have anybody else also done this?

I was going to post some pictures, but i cant find the phone on the laptop when i connect it.
Anyway, it´s not very interesting pictures anyway, but i can try again later.

sm0ky2

sounds interesting.

keep us posted on what you find.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Nink

Interesting:  Idea take 4 quad copters and place them say 100ft apart.  Now take some spun graphene thread (super conductive and super light) and place it between all 4 of them/ Now run one wire from one of the quads to the ground....  If we can generate enough power at very high levels could we keep all 4 quads in the air at say 1000 feet.    I am not sure how many amps we are talking about.  Looking at their "patented down converter" it does not look like a lot. 

You could use 4 quads hovering at 1000 feet constantly  for everything from cell phone antennas to providing wifi, live earth video etc

FYI QUAD COPTER ATMOSPHERE POWER COLLECTORS IS NOW PATENT PENDING NINK :-)

sm0ky2

using pulsed-power signals to run those motors has had a lot of success in lowering power requirements per lift force.
increasing the runtime for the copters and gyros
as it turns out, pulsing the motor doesn't change the momentum a whole lot, so you still maintain a stable lift/wind force.
but run the motor at the same rpm, using a lower/shorter duty cycle.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

FatBird

Thank you for sharing everything.  Sounds really interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENeDkGce5-4

.