Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

The Secret To The Self Oscillating Transformer

Started by Just..Sayin.., January 14, 2016, 08:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dog-One

Quote from: avalon on January 15, 2016, 06:04:02 PM
Have a look:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j5se4LZigM

Yes Avalon, good job!

Do you use any limiters to prevent a runaway condition or does your device stabilize itself?

Watching your other video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgYLVyswgeQ

It sure looks a lot like what Akula was demonstrating too.

ayeaye

Ok, what frequency, what transformer? Unless all information is provided, and the experiment is not repeatable, it has no value.

I think resonance in the magnetic core providing overunity, is a possibility, no need to convince me in this. I were happy to repeat this experiment, if i could obtain the right transformer, use the right frequency, and whatever else is necessary, but i cannot as long as i don't know. Theoretically deriving it requires too complex mathematics i think, calculating all the movement of the dipoles, and forces between them.

Paul-R

Quote from: Just..Sayin.. on January 14, 2016, 08:31:21 PM
... the collapse of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge due to effects of resonance. A gust of wind caused it to begin to oscillate and it picked up momentum until it broke. Free energy from resonance.
I don't think this is true.

The energy comes from the kinetic energy of the wind. The reason why the bridge broke is because it was, indeed, a tuned mechanical tank circuit, and as a result, a very high proportion of the energy available was focussed on the bridge, which could not cope.

ayeaye

Quote from: Paul-R on January 16, 2016, 09:22:21 AM
I don't think this is true.

The energy comes from the kinetic energy of the wind. The reason why the bridge broke is because it was, indeed, a tuned mechanical tank circuit, and as a result, a very high proportion of the energy available was focussed on the bridge, which could not cope.

Your explanation is like, there is some kind of possibility, so i stick to that. But the bridge is not a tank circuit, it has plenty of force to hold it in place. So such extensive swinging takes a lot of power all the time, may well be much more than the wind can provide.

Paul-R

Quote from: ayeaye on January 16, 2016, 10:17:36 AM
But the bridge is not a tank circuit, it has plenty of force to hold it in place. So such extensive swinging takes a lot of power all the time, may well be much more than the wind can provide.
No, I thibnk you are wrong here.

The bridge alone is not a tank circuit but the bridge + oscillating wind is a tank circuit.

If the natural frequency of oscillation of the bridge = frequency of oscillation of the gusting wind, then you have resonance.

The rate at which energy is potentially available ( = power) in the flow of gusting wind is huge.

Reminiscent of Tesla's earthquake machine and his method of splitting the earth into two halves.

Where is TK when you want him?