Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Moon Walkers.

Started by tinman, January 22, 2016, 04:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinman

Well this seems like the closest category i could find to place this topic-->that being-did we go to the moon in 1969.

A long debated question,with many different views on what did and did not happen in regards to the Apollo missions. The best way we can do this ,is by doing what we do with any other extraordinary claim here. We use the available evidence to determine the truth.

Now we could start simply by looking at the telemetry data of the first mission,but unfortunately the 14000 reels of data are missing.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9bkxbwsc-Q.

Maybe we could start with the Van Allen belt's ?,only problem there is,in 1969 NASA (or anyone else) had no accurate information about the belt's,and how deadly they !may! be to human's.
It would seem they chose to send the astronauts through them anyway,and even then,some of the astronauts didnt even know they were going to ,or did go through them. One would think that these highly trained men would know everything they needed to know on such a large and dangerous mission.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrxpqn3Gb20

But it seems that NASA engineers know now that the belts are very dangerous,and are yet to develop space craft that can protect humans that travel through them.
Remember,the people being interviewed are the current ISS commander,and a NASA engineer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51DED8dcNkA

A video from the NASA web site-->what makes the Van Allen belts so dangerous. See video-sciencecasts-escape of the destructive electron's.
https://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/videogallery/index.html

So why have we not been back to the moon ?.
Maybe cost is the reason/. Some info on the orion project.
Quote: NASA officials set April 2023 as the timeframe when they expect the Orion spacecraft to be ready to host humans on a flight around the moon.

April 2023 ::)-->why so long. They managed to get man on the moon much quicker back in the 60's.

Quote: NASA says it needs another $6.77 billion to complete development of Orion through 2023, atop $10.5 billion spent on the spacecraft since the project dawned with the Constellation program, an initiative started in 2005 under the Bush administration.That brings the program's total projected cost to more than $17 billion through the first flight with astronauts.

17 billion dollars before the first maned flight.
The cost of 1 single project is enough to eliminate world hunger  >:(
How pathetic ::)

Anyway,that is my opening post for this thread.
I would hope that(although you have the right to disagree with other's)out right abuse of other members that post on this thread is avoided. I would also hope that the evidence provided is what judgments are made from,and not the need to stick to what you need to believe in.

Brad.

tinman

First up

Who has any proof other than that supplied by NASA,that man walked on the moon?.
When i mean proof,i mean either photographic or video proof. Words mean nothing when extraordinary claims are made. This is the very same way we do it in regards to OU devices-->third party verification. Why should it be any different for the moon walkers?.

Some quote's by PW from the other thread this was being debated on.

Quote:  So the LRO images are fake as well?
What LRO images?. All i have seen is blured rubbish,that in no way depics any landing craft left on the moon. Below is a pic that the LRO took of the surface of the moon. So enough with the resolving crap.

Quote: The Chinese imaging will eventually improve
The chinese rover has returned some very high res pictures of the moons surface. Not one that shows any evidence of the apollo missions.

To date,no other country has provided any evidence of the apollo landing's. In fact,NASA has not either.

Brad

Johan_1955

The Netherlands are best friends with US!

So we did get a very special gift in the sixties from our liberating friends, only Russia did do the job:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8226075.stm

Nink

You are wasting your time Tinman.  I do not understand very much about Neuro-Linguistic Programming but unfortunately it appears there is only a small percentage of the population who are not susceptible.  Even extremely skeptical people like MH who can spot a scam from a Mile High, are able to believe in something that is completely implausible, without even being prepared to take a logical approach and question the facts. You need to understand that you can not debate the lunar landing with facts and data.

It appears once people have been programmed it is almost impossible to undo this level of conditioning. It is a bit like someone who believes in a religious deity, they will continue to believe in them even after the local priest has molested their children.  Any person who had not been subjected to that level of cognitive programing would immediately realize they had been scammed and the entire church was established simply to steal peoples money and allow the leaders easy access to sexually assault their children. Yet they forgive them and the scam continues.  Completely unexplainable.

picowatt

Quote from: tinman on January 22, 2016, 05:13:03 AM
First up

Who has any proof other than that supplied by NASA,that man walked on the moon?.
When i mean proof,i mean either photographic or video proof. Words mean nothing when extraordinary claims are made. This is the very same way we do it in regards to OU devices-->third party verification. Why should it be any different for the moon walkers?.

Some quote's by PW from the other thread this was being debated on.

Quote:  So the LRO images are fake as well?
What LRO images?. All i have seen is blured rubbish,that in no way depics any landing craft left on the moon. Below is a pic that the LRO took of the surface of the moon. So enough with the resolving crap.

Can you provide some source data regarding the posted image?  Your image does not look like an LRO image.

Quote: The Chinese imaging will eventually improve
The chinese rover has returned some very high res pictures of the moons surface. Not one that shows any evidence of the apollo missions.

To date,no other country has provided any evidence of the apollo landing's. In fact,NASA has not either.

The Chinese rover was/is not close to any Apollo landing sites. 

However, the Chinese do claim to have spotted the Apollo 11 landing site from their orbiter, but the site only resolves to 2 pixels at their resolution capability. At only two pixels for the whole site from the Chinese, the latest LRO imagery remains the best to date.