Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

How to Build a Toroidal Free Energy Generator

Started by ryder2344321, January 31, 2016, 07:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lakes

Reminded me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2FNUNALSTw
Tk now builds one of these using wood dowels and lollipop sticks. :)

AlienGrey

Quote from: Lakes on February 03, 2016, 02:43:03 AM
Reminded me of this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2FNUNALSTw
Tk now builds one of these using wood dowels and lollipop sticks. :)

Oh my, is that what they are, and i thought his day time jobwas a gynacologist, oh well ;')

allcanadian

From the website--
Here's an explanation of the law of conservation from Wiki."In physics, the law of conservation of energy states that the total energy
of an isolated system remains constant—it is said to be conserved over time.
Energy can neither be created nor destroyed; rather, it transforms from one form
to another."
You have to love science, lol, So the conservation of energy is like saying I'm going to call this closed box totally closed therefore energy must remain constant in it because its totally closed. I mean scientists are brilliant at stating the obvious aren't they?. For my next trick I am going to call an orange an orange, no it cannot be an apple because I have called it an orange therefore it must be an orange and not an apple otherwise this would violate the law of the conservation of fruits.

It's important to realize that this particular law only applies to an
isolated system. So, what is an isolated system? Again, let's get a definition
from Wiki.In
physical science, an isolated system is either of the following:
1. A physical system so far removed from other systems that it does not
interact with them.
2. A thermodynamic system enclosed by rigid immovable
walls through which neither matter nor energy can pass.
So the law of the conservation of energy does not apply to anything outside our closed box or isolated system?, well that can't be right. Maybe, just maybe, energy is always conserved everywhere even when we can't understand where it's coming from or going to. I mean we can't know everything and to presume we do is kind of woo woo.

Most often the story goes like this -- So I'm sitting around a table with a bunch of nobel prize winning physicists and we all agree energy is conserved, I mean we all agree it is always conserved. Then I place a closed box on the table, tell them there is no battery inside, turn on a switch and it lights a 100w bulb. Next the physicists all declare my box violates the conservation of energy and must be a perpetual motion machine. Uhm... fuck me, didn't we all just agree energy was conserved in every case and now they are telling me no apparently it isn't?... so which is it?. It would seem to me that the conservation of energy must rely on their personal opinion because one minute it applies and then apparently it doesn't.
So we may need a whole new set of laws which state-- If a scientific person does not understand or believe something then the laws don't really need to apply and they have the right to just make up random shit to defend their position. Of course the whole universe must somehow just magically alter itself to suit their fancy but really this is just a minor technicality in the grand scheme of things. Reminds me of the wife... apparently right or wrong and the laws of the universe are variable and either way in every case I'm still wrong about everything.
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.

sm0ky2

that's the thing about the law vs the theory.

The law pertains to what we can "prove".
Thus the box must be closed from all energy entering or leaving the box.
Then, we can say definitively that energy is conserved inside that box, regardless of what we do with it.

Without a box, we theorize that the universe is the box. Thus, everything in it must be conserved.
That's a pretty big box, and I think we can all agree that energy values at localized areas within that box are not equal.
And, while they may be theoretically "conserved", that has nothing to do with our prospective use of them.

We cannot presume that we know every form of energy that may be available to us. go back just a few hundred years and most of the energies around you did not exist, some were even thought to be "impossible".

Is there some unseen force or emanation, that we may stumble upon and tap into ?
maybe a quantum stream of energy balancing out some super-quasar on the opposite side of our galaxy?
or maybe something more subtle, an energy potential that could exist in a small space, we just haven't found it yet.

another form of induction, than the electromagnetic one we discovered?

some natural atomic process that lets off energy that we may already be working on?

Even Tesla himself, the man who gave us a vast % of the modern technologies, claimed to know how to harness a radiant energy from the stars.

is that "thermodynamically conservative"? and at stellar distances we cannot travel to in our lifetime.,.. does it matter?
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

zoomyy