Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

LENR and phluorescent tubes

Started by franco malgarini, February 02, 2016, 08:37:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

franco malgarini

conradelektro

Quote from: franco malgarini on February 02, 2016, 10:18:23 AM
It ''s all about power ...

@franco malgarini:

I looked at the theory of LENR in fluorescent tubes. As far as I understand, the Low Energy Nuclear Reaction (transmutation) happens very rarely in the fluorescent tube during normal operation. So, one does not have to do anything special (just light the tube in the normal way e.g. with 220 V AC) and the LENR is happening very very rare.

Therefore I do not understand the reasoning behind your drawing. The generated heat in the tube will be more than negligible (practically zero) and the coil around the tube (around the water tube, not even around the fluorescent tube) does not have any function, unless you hope to increase the LENR in the gas of the fluorescent tube by that coil? And if you want to heat water with a coil (induction heating) one can omit the fluorescent tube in the middle.

It is very hard to see a reasonable argument behind your drawing? What should cause the miracle LENR in an apparatus according to your drawing?

Greetings, Conrad

franco malgarini

We make accelerating the lenr reaction (electron+proton=neutron).
The problem is the power of tube: HT, 220 volts,ballast or other....