Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is the free energy gamechanger here ? 2000 Watts u-plug generator

Started by hartiberlin, February 04, 2016, 11:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoManyWires

Quote from: ramset on February 13, 2016, 08:03:15 AM
Testing in this case would be very simple , even easier than the TPU [which overheated after a few hours and needed to cool]

this device is claimed to run for years at a few Horsepower [and then some]

I know it is just idle small talk here [about other kinds of visits] however

I personally have no idea how people that do take from the unsuspecting [not making any claims about Tim Slavings here] can even walk around in public with out looking over their shoulder.

I can guarantee you that most average fellows when presented with a working product for sale .. plunk down their hard earned cash [as buyers NOT INVESTORS] .

are gonna come knocking when the excuses run out... 

and you can take that to the Bank !!
they boldly took down their online flea market booth from what i understand.
nobody trusts the scammers integrity surrounding them anyway.
after being contacted 6 months after the sound of hearing crickets, still nothing new was brought to the table. a evaluation was performed based on their deceptive vacation looking advertising that lacked any meaningful proof, and a day or so later they tried to remove themselve$ from the radar literally saying something to the effect that they are taking their 2000 watt device on a extended vacation after not being pleased at all at how people are beginning to question the marketers honesty and integrity surrounding the 24000.00 USD that was scammed from previous investors who once believed in them.

bold was how they used the word vacation to decribe their intent.
looks like 24 grand can sure afford for a vacation, even if they are not willing to play honest nor transparent.

as they now try to moreless fade into profitable obscurity..
they lied on their fundraiser about claiming to have a working device.
they really do OWE their funders a very acceptable excuse to possibly avoid any repo trucks showing up from midnight auto parts.

sm0ky2

Suppose I had a 3-ft, 8-inch plastic tube, that weighs 20lbs..

what would I put inside that could do what is shown in their videos??

hmm... lets take this lithium AA battery here, (2500mA-Hr) weighs 0.033lbs
that means I can put ~600 of them in the tube, and be within the 20 lb limit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I arranged these in rows of 80-cells (shooting for the 120v range)
I could make 7 rows.
2.5 Amp-Hrs x 7 = 17.5 Amp-Hrs @ 120v DC = 2.1 Kw/Hrs of electricity.
portable, and hell, I could use the rechargeable kind and give it a power plug to re-charge.

Now theres a choice to be made,,, do I plainly disclose its' contents? (which limits its' market value to the cost of plastic, and $500 worth of batteries)
or just paint it black, put a nice sticker on it, and sell it "as is" for $2k
hmm.......

This is completely open source, feel free to copy any or part of what I propose here, to put inside your own You (Plug) tube.

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Pirate88179

Quote from: sm0ky2 on February 23, 2016, 06:32:56 PM
Suppose I had a 3-ft, 8-inch plastic tube, that weighs 20lbs..

what would I put inside that could do what is shown in their videos??

hmm... lets take this lithium AA battery here, (2500mA-Hr) weighs 0.033lbs
that means I can put ~600 of them in the tube, and be within the 20 lb limit.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If I arranged these in rows of 80-cells (shooting for the 120v range)
I could make 7 rows.
2.5 Amp-Hrs x 7 = 17.5 Amp-Hrs @ 120v DC = 2.1 Kw/Hrs of electricity.
portable, and hell, I could use the rechargeable kind and give it a power plug to re-charge.

Now theres a choice to be made,,, do I plainly disclose its' contents? (which limits its' market value to the cost of plastic, and $500 worth of batteries)
or just paint it black, put a nice sticker on it, and sell it "as is" for $2k
hmm.......

This is completely open source, feel free to copy any or part of what I propose here, to put inside your own You (Plug) tube.

Good thinking.  How about 3.7 volt 18650 3,500 mAh cells?  I have been playing with them lately and it is amazing how much energy is packed in there.  4 of them will jump start a car.  What would 50 of these do in the tube?  You could run your fridge or washing machine from it for a while.  This must be overunity then, ha ha.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sm0ky2

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 23, 2016, 08:42:05 PM
Good thinking.  How about 3.7 volt 18650 3,500 mAh cells?  I have been playing with them lately and it is amazing how much energy is packed in there.  4 of them will jump start a car.  What would 50 of these do in the tube?  You could run your fridge or washing machine from it for a while.  This must be overunity then, ha ha.

Bill

take the weight of the batteries, and divide 20lbs by this number.
That tells you how many cells can be used within the 20lb limit.
the weight is more limiting than the size of the tube, we can fit a lot more in the given space.

from there, determine how to step up the voltage, either through a pulsed DC to AC rectifier, or just direct series current.
once you know how many series battery are in each "stack", divide the total number of batteries by the number of batteries per stack.
then you know how many parallel stacks you can make, thus giving you your total mAh operating time.