Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Is the free energy gamechanger here ? 2000 Watts u-plug generator

Started by hartiberlin, February 04, 2016, 11:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pirate88179

Quote from: tinman on February 12, 2016, 12:48:32 AM
It's a dud -a scam FatBird.
To much bullshit for it to be anything real. Just saying that they have magnets in there with a pull force of over 1.3 ton's tells you it's crap right up. How do you think they placed these magnets into position,when those magnets would see forces against each other in excess of that 1.3 ton's. ::)
The mechanics involved in keeping those magnets securely in place could not fit into that little tube.

But now how to stop this scam going any further?-->how to save the people that have fallen for this rubbish there money?. It's happening all to often now,and when some one really dose have something worth while trying to raise funds,the bank will be empty.

It's sad-very sad that people like this get away with this all the time.

Brad

Brad:

I agree 100%!  I suppose, all we can do is to try to get the word out on these scams as best we can.  It burns me too that decent, hard working folks are getting bilked out of their money by these scumbags.  It also makes the rest of us that are doing any kind of real, honest research look like scumbags too.  They give everyone a bad name.

Hey, maybe we should form a type of "hit squad" that just shows up at their door one day to beats the crap out of them?  Sooner or later, maybe they will get the message.

Bill
See the Joule thief Circuit Diagrams, etc. topic here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=6942.0;topicseen

sm0ky2

Quote from: tinman on February 12, 2016, 12:48:32 AMwhen some one really dose have something worth while trying to raise funds,the bank will be empty.

Brad

what would be the point in "selling" a free energy technology?
That makes the energy itself "not free".....

There is no money to be made in this field. The fact that these people are trying to "sell" anything, shows you right there it is a scam.

It's very simple - When free energy is available to the public, people STOP BUYING ENERGY!!!
the market collapses.

Theres nothing to sell.
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

sm0ky2

Quote from: Pirate88179 on February 12, 2016, 10:19:09 PM
Brad:

I agree 100%!  I suppose, all we can do is to try to get the word out on these scams as best we can.  It burns me too that decent, hard working folks are getting bilked out of their money by these scumbags.  It also makes the rest of us that are doing any kind of real, honest research look like scumbags too.  They give everyone a bad name.

Hey, maybe we should form a type of "hit squad" that just shows up at their door one day to beats the crap out of them?  Sooner or later, maybe they will get the message.

Bill

count me in !!
I was fixing a shower-rod, slipped and hit my head on the sink. When i came to, that's when i had the idea for the "Flux Capacitor", Which makes Perpetual Motion possible.

Dog-One

Is I said at the beginning of this thread:

Quote from: Dog-One on February 05, 2016, 12:34:30 AM
They crap or get off the pot.  It works or we bury them.

That's the way it has to be.  Myself, I have spent way too much time and effort tinkering.  If this Free Energy stuff truly does have a solution, lets find it, build it, understand it, use it and get on with our lives.  If it does not, lets be sure, then put this all to bed.

TinselKoala

It's a good thing we and everybody else know that you are just joking, Bill.

The only kind of "hit squad" I want to see is the kind that has a truckload of test equipment, shows up and _tests_ the crap out of the claimed devices. And then reports everything publicly for criticism and review.