Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Rene-Rator

Started by tak22, October 28, 2006, 06:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaydana

Hi people

It seems to me that this idea is very similar to Parallel Path: http://peswiki.com/energy/Directory:Joseph_Flynn's_Parallel_Path_technology

Has anybody built one yet?

I'm thinking I might try and build this myself, I can't see what could go wrong. If its anything like parallel path then closing the loop won't be as easy as it looks, but actually getting an output which is amplified from the input shouldn't be too hard...

- James

Thaelin

Just be mindful that Flynn is now in with Boeing and that makes him owned by the gov. I ask about a 3" motor for an e-bike, they quoted me $2000. I took that as a dont bother me.

thaelin

zaydana

Oh, I didn't realize that. I guess it would explain why we havn't seen anything out of them for a while.

That said, if Boeing didn't see him as a nutcase, it means it works. All the more reason to try and build his stuff, imo.

helmut

Quote from: zaydana on December 18, 2007, 09:05:17 AM
Oh, I didn't realize that. I guess it would explain why we havn't seen anything out of them for a while.

That said, if Boeing didn't see him as a nutcase, it means it works. All the more reason to try and build his stuff, imo.

I am shure,that the Magnetic Circuit  Tecnologie does have unexpectet Potential.

helmut

vince

Hi Lynx200nl;

I was hoping that you might answer 2 questions for me about the Rene-Rator.

In the later rendition of the device the output coil on the ring seems to have a center tap connection whereas the earlier one does not. Is that correct?

Is the core ring a full circle with the magnet placed on top of it at the blocker coil locations or is the ring incomplete with the magnet inserted into it to form the whole circle?

Thanks
Vince